Home

NBA Live 10 Pre Game Video

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Pre Game Video within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-13-2009, 10:20 PM   #153
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Video from NBA Live 10 Pre Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbz06
The game looks very nice. I love how there will always be unstatisfied people though.

And who said NBA players arn't defined? LOL..are you kidding me? There's players that look skinny, but if you saw them in person they look like intimi****** muscle heads, even guys like Earl Watson, Pau Gasol, and Tayshaun Prince.

Notice how none of those pics show a guy just standing there relaxing
Old 07-13-2009, 10:23 PM   #154
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meechie1013
LoL. I agree with everything you just said, and come now, look how KG made Gasol his house made in the 07-08 Finals lol.
Soft is such a trendy word. Gasol averaged 22 points and 10 boards against Boston in '08-'09, and was the last big man standing after this season. How is that for soft? You don't make it through the West two years in a row and win a championship by being soft. He was also their most consistent player all season long, even Kobe had more "bad" games. Gasol outplayed Duncan, Howard, Yao, Millsap, Boozer, Nene, Martin, Andersen, Landry...lots of physical teams and physical players. LOL.

It's just funny seeing the haters call him soft for one bad series where the whole team was unprepared, and he was outmanned...but the 7 other series when he was the Lakers second best player and the reason they're the best team in the NBA, nobody wants to give him credit. I would have loved to see Boston play LA this year.

Last edited by pbz06; 07-13-2009 at 10:29 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:29 PM   #155
Rookie

OVR: 12
Re: NBA Live 10 Pre Game Video

it sound like this player model thing is starting to get personal.lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 10:32 PM   #156
Pro

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
We see the difference benicio...

Fact of the matter is, the lighting is making it seem like that. I'm looking at Pau right now in edit player and he doesn't look crazy.

Is it perfect, no. Is any game?
I beg to differ that it's the lighting, steph. If by lighting you mean there is a white glow around Gasol's shoulders making them look bigger, then that is not true, because even with the darker skinned players, their shoulders are very large and inflated looking.

I can see the shape, and it's not being skewed by lighting. Kobe's shoulders are not that round and big. None of them are. Watch the pre-game video again. Look at my screenshot grab. Their shoulders are too big.

Why not take the criticism and use it to improve the game rather than dismiss what I'm saying? I wouldn't take the time to post if I didn't care.

To show us, can you please post the edit player version of Gasol so we can compare it to this pre-game vid and to real life?

Also, while we're at it, Bynum looks a little too wide and fat also.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:42 PM   #157
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicio10
I beg to differ that it's the lighting, steph. If by lighting you mean there is a white glow around Gasol's shoulders making them look bigger, then that is not true, because even with the darker skinned players, their shoulders are very large and inflated looking.

I can see the shape, and it's not being skewed by lighting. Kobe's shoulders are not that round and big. None of them are. Watch the pre-game video again. Look at my screenshot grab. Their shoulders are too big.

Why not take the criticism and use it to improve the game rather than dismiss what I'm saying? I wouldn't take the time to post if I didn't care.

To show us, can you please post the edit player version of Gasol so we can compare it to this pre-game vid and to real life?

Wow.....

You're right I guess. No use explaining. You'll see soon enough in a blog.

Not "dismissing" a thing my man. Please don't spin my words. We're all in this for the same reason.

Last edited by stephensonmc; 07-13-2009 at 10:45 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:46 PM   #158
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicio10

Wow!! You insist you know more than a developer that is working on the game and you have seen a couple of 5 second clip videos and a screenshot.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:47 PM   #159
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
Wow.....

You're right I guess. No use explaining. You'll see soon enough in a blog.
I have trouble understanding why you act so surprised and defensive at the fact that people care about the game you're making and are going out of their way to help you do your job better. No need to mock them, all you're doing is alienating your most passionate fans.

I really expected more professionalism from EA.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:51 PM   #160
MVP

bateman11's Arena

OVR: 14

LOL.

marcus, you just cannot win man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »