Home

NBA Live 09 & NBA Live 10 Screenshot Comparison: LeBron James

This is a discussion on NBA Live 09 & NBA Live 10 Screenshot Comparison: LeBron James within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-18-2009, 08:07 PM   #89
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: NBA Live 09 & NBA Live 10 Screenshot Comparison: LeBron James

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
Wow, people around here got money to just throw away on games they might not like.

CREAM, get da money, dolla dolla bill, y'all
Yeo!! I get money...I get money...I get... I get...I get...money!!LoL
Old 06-18-2009, 09:22 PM   #90
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
Wow, people around here got money to just throw away on games they might not like.

CREAM, get da money, dolla dolla bill, y'all
People do it all the time, why should NBA Live be any different.

I bought 2k9 and hated it for months, but I respect 2ksports, so I continued to get it. I hated COD World at War...But I love the COD series, so I bought it, same with the Brothers in Arms games. Don't like the new one too much, but gave it the benefit of the doubt. It's not about throwing money away. If you don't think your going to like something avoid it all together, demos are always incomplete and misleading, reviews are crap and 90% of them are written by people who played the game for 1 day, and spent 23 of the hours looking for the flaws.

Either way, I've bought every NBA titles from both companies every year, and will do the same for the 10 and 2k10 series.

It's what you work for, no different than buying food when you get off work late and have to settle for what's still open.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:55 PM   #91
Rookie

chrome381's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
People do it all the time, why should NBA Live be any different.

I bought 2k9 and hated it for months, but I respect 2ksports, so I continued to get it. I hated COD World at War...But I love the COD series, so I bought it, same with the Brothers in Arms games. Don't like the new one too much, but gave it the benefit of the doubt. It's not about throwing money away. If you don't think your going to like something avoid it all together, demos are always incomplete and misleading, reviews are crap and 90% of them are written by people who played the game for 1 day, and spent 23 of the hours looking for the flaws.

Either way, I've bought every NBA titles from both companies every year, and will do the same for the 10 and 2k10 series.

It's what you work for, no different than buying food when you get off work late and have to settle for what's still open.
Why not rent the games before you buy them then? Can save you lots of money.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2009, 11:04 PM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 2
Does this dude shave his armpits or what?
Old 06-18-2009, 11:24 PM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 14
Just to elaborate on what I wrote earlier, I'm very open minded about every NBA game on the market. Being a hardcore NBA fan, I get to spend most of my gaming budget on those games, so it's not wasting money since I already saved some for specifically for it. I have every Live and 2K game ever made. Most gamers dismiss Sony's tittle without even playing it. Of course it's not on par with the other 2 games, but you can get something out of it. In fact, I've been playing it a lot since it's fun despite it's glaring flaws. But I agree that I'm not the most orthodox gamer. I think NBA Live 06 for the Xbox 360 is absolutely amazing if you can get past the fact that there are so few game modes, but I must be the only one. I'm really excited for Live 10, as always.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:34 PM   #94
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrome381
Why not rent the games before you buy them then? Can save you lots of money.
Renting games now from anywhere, consist of using your Credit Card info, and almost $8 to $10 to rent. That's money I could put towards buying the game. Why waste an extra 8 to 10 bucks, when you have to spend $60 to buy it.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:29 AM   #95
Rookie

thesniper321's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
I don't like telling people what to say, because I'm not a God! But seriously your post are just vague. No one said,"bow down to EA"!

But to sit here and scream and babble to developers who didn't make Live 07 or 08 is just dumb. These are new developers, EA is a corporation name, not a development group. So stop labeling, Mike, Steph and Innab! EA! They aren't EA, they are employee's who have come to re-establish the series in a good name and faith. And your bashing them for titles they didn't make.

They are playing clean up crew and trying to re grow the series. You might want to do some research. Other than that, the ban was for fighting or should I say disrespecting a moderator, it's un called for, because he didn't point you out by name, but was talking about a group of post and you went off the handle.

Even I must admit, Live 07 out the box was terrible. Playmakers edits and sliders repaired the playability but the game overall.

Live 08 was just boring and honestly never really pulled me in.

Live 09, wasn't bad at all, but needed more animations and better player faces and it would have been just fine. Also the crowd running at 30fps and not a smooth 60fps like everything else. Looked even worse, but the game didn't play bad at all and was actually more sim than 2k9.

I know you want to vent and get it off your chest about your discuss at previous games, because this team isn't responsible for those games. And for them to do as much as they did with Live 09 from Live 08 in under 10 months was great. Now they have a full year with all of them on the same development schedule, hopefully Live 10 will be that game that gives this series more life.

But calm your nerves broham and stop trying to do stuff and say stupid and crazy **** to get yourself banned, no sense in all the internet toughness. lol

It's suppose to be a forum of late teens and adults, trying to give positive input on the series, not run the past into the present, when they've come here for the first time the last 2 seasons to give early news and get early feedback not constant bashing.

It's one screenshot with more to come!
Why did you talk with him?? He's TIRED needs VACATION, ban ban ban him I was a 2k fan for 10 years 2k6 =>very good, 2k7=> dunkfest, 2k8=>dunkfest 2k9=>dunkfest!!!!!!
When I tried live 2009 I didn't like the animation but I liked the fact that LIVE 09 is 10000000 times more SIM than any 2k of the last 3 years. This dude is................BAN HIM please!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2009, 02:01 PM   #96
Rookie

OVR: 4
Graphics definitely look crisper, but I'm more concerned about the gameplay...there hasn't been a decent hoop game since NBA Live '96

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »