Home

NBA Live 10 Blog: Live is Back!

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Blog: Live is Back! within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 03:43 AM   #113
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: NBA Live 10 Blog: Live is Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teebone21
you dont even know what the term"troll" means. I am a BASKETBALL FAN and i own nba 08 and 09 and 2k5-9
You made a legit post. I'm talking about the guys that have no input other than try to trash the game.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:56 AM   #114
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbz06
You made a legit post. I'm talking about the guys that have no input other than try to trash the game.
sry i thought you were pointing at me lol. I play 2k cause atm sucks but is still better than live 09. I hope live 10 will be dominate this year cause 2k is getting lazy and to animation heavy for me
Old 06-18-2009, 04:06 AM   #115
Rookie

OVR: 7
Well since your in a listening and responding mood EA...THIS IS WHAT HAS TO HAPPEN IN ORDER TO PUT 2K ON THEIR BACK POCKET!!!!!!!!
We need tip dunks and put backs back in the game!!!! PERIOD! I'm also hoping Mike Wang fixes those canned animations. (You said that would be your main focus Mike, don't let your boy down!) Also responsive gameplay and online franchise along with great presentation would put Live back on top! 2k was a good game it had the little things that made it pretty to look at but I hated the controls. Attention to detail EA!!....ATTENTION TO DETAIL!...You got to go hard to beat 2k. I know ya'll have it in you to make us believe...hell, we want to believe! At least most of us. So listen...the minor details, there important...think 2k then think beyond 2k. I dont give a damn about you biteing or copying what they already have...you got to do what you gots to do! From bumping into reffs to crowd animations. Diving for loose balls. Jump balls mid game when getting tied up with another player. Swiping at the ball when some goes up for a layup, maybe causing a turnover. Highlights for Pre-game halftime and post game got to be on point with some good commentary. Ya see, 2k has all of that. Then going beyond 2k...signiture stuff like Lebron claping powder on his hands pre-game,(by the way this is an old post that i wrote when you gave your press release so good to see the rosin being clapped by the king),any way.. rebounding battles with players tipping the ball in the air until someone ends up with it. Finally bring the arenas to life...their boring as hell...you know...cheerleaders, mascots, benches ect. To another blogers point you use your updates well and effectivley for the DNA, why not update the sneakers mid season. I mean really, how hard could it be to scan a sneaker and down load a patch for that? You got to inovate people, I'd be speaking for everyone when I say WE NEED THAT WOW MOMENT FROM LIVE! You know what I'm sayin...that HOLY SH*T MAN DID YOU JUST SEE THAT MOMENT! Madden has giving me my football jones back. Ian Cummings from the Madden Team is my new favorite person in the sports gaming world right now. Will Mike Wang and the NBA Live 10 team shock the world and reclaim the NBA video game crown or will this be another disapointing year...time will tell and so will the upcoming previews.....good luck people, here's to hoping this is our year! Time to man up and earn our money! I'm out.
Please comment and respond to this cause I'm curious as to what EA's people think..as well as my fellow bloggers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2009, 04:12 AM   #116
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37
I'm hoping Live is great this year. I haven't considered it since 05 sadly. Hopefully that changes this year cause I feel the exact same way as you do about 2k9 Teebone. to many animations limit the game. how often do you see charges at half court? Lebron and kobe can drop 50 every game if a person wants to. I liked 2k8 a lot but 2k9, while still a solid game, irritates me most of the time. hopefully there are 2 good games out there this year. I could care less about that other basketball game though lol.
Old 06-18-2009, 04:51 AM   #117
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD
Awesome,Awesome,Awesome!!!!! the LBJ is my new wallpaper

looking forward to next week,the live team sure has everyone pumped!
mine too
Old 06-18-2009, 05:09 AM   #118
Can U spare a dollar?

GHUGHES's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
Check out the new NBA Live 10 blog.
Ahhhh Sweet hopefully we can finish the online team play games this year games this year
Old 06-18-2009, 06:39 AM   #119
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
Really?

NBA LIVE 95,96,97,98,99, 2003,2004,2005?
C'mon Steph, you can't say EA has ever created a quality basketball game, the games you've mentioned were arcade not sim. Whilst these have been playable they are hardly a quality representation of the sport. EA shouldn't be proud of these games, 08 and 09 are an improvement though and I'm looking forward to 2010. That shot of Lebron was nice!

PS I'm not a *****. I don't care who makes the game as long as it's a quality one.

Cheers
Old 06-18-2009, 07:28 AM   #120
Banned

OVR: 26

I have not played Live continuously since my friend dropped 107 on me with Dirk in Live 05 (I literally turned the game off and sold it that very day)

Why do you blame that on the game? I've seen my cousin (who's addicted to online and is pretty good) get 103 scored on him by McGrady in 2K9.

It's not the game's fault
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »