Home

NBA Live 10 Blog: Live is Back!

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Blog: Live is Back! within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 03:34 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: Inside Blog This Week.. you'll "witness" something cool.

Yo Steph, are you able to let us know when we should be seeing some type of gameplay video or anything for LIVE10???
Old 06-17-2009, 03:36 PM   #50
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meechie1013
Yo Steph, are you able to let us know when we should be seeing some type of gameplay video or anything for LIVE10???
sorry man, but no. We know that you guys want to hear about gameplay the most, but we also have to keep the comp in mind when we post things on this blog.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:38 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Maybe the decisions that the CPU makes will be determined on DNA rather than some random rating. Giving a player an open shot and his chance of success in a specific area rather than just guessing and saying ah LeBron should be an 87 from 15 feet and in.
it was this way on 09 which led to big z hitting every jumper he took
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2009, 03:41 PM   #52
Rookie

chrome381's Arena

Man the dynasty mode is definitely being left in the dark are you guys gonna make any significant improvements to it? Cus I haven't heard of you saying anything about the changes to that mode whats soo ever.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:43 PM   #53
Pro

NoTiCe_O's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWolf
That was the one sentence that worried me as well. It almost sounds like the game will be controlled by real time stats rather than the users ability to play the game.
Not at all, Overalls and ratings are just determined by how a player plays in real Life. Its like instead of one person putting what "He Thinks" a player should be rated, players are actually rated based on how they play.

Its not gonna effect the user ability to play the game because its not like the games taking control its just their ratings aren't pre determined by people but rather by stats. So its not gonna take away from LeBron being Lebron, if anythings it probly gives you more control and he'll play more true to real life
Old 06-17-2009, 03:44 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
sorry man, but no. We know that you guys want to hear about gameplay the most, but we also have to keep the comp in mind when we post things on this blog.
It's coo man. Thanks. About how much of the game is completed already?? Also, in the pic of Lebron, does he have waves in his hair??

( Must be part of the details in the hair....) Im hopin mohawks are in the game to lol.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:46 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrome381
Man the dynasty mode is definitely being left in the dark are you guys gonna make any significant improvements to it? Cus I haven't heard of you saying anything about the changes to that mode whats soo ever.
this is what im waiting for as well im hoping they do a good job on this because i spend a lot of time with it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2009, 03:47 PM   #56
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
Yea I understand are we getting that blog this friday as in the 19th? Hopefully we can get online dynasty,pre game/halftime/post game coverage. And a dynasty show ALA the extra point ,but better with atleast pictures.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »