Home

NBA Live 10 Blog and First Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Blog and First Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-12-2009, 01:37 AM   #73
MVP

noshun's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA Live 10 Blog and First Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
Check out the new NBA Live 10 blog and first trailer.
Ill let you know what I think on a more personal level. I think Dwight's player model at the end of the clip is disproportionate a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dounte/MLBNFLNBALGS
I'd be the first to call myself a hypocrite.
Current Rotation: -/-
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden
All Pro Football 2K8 Uniform Codes
Old 06-12-2009, 06:25 AM   #74
Pro

OVR: 0

Steph...man no words for this cover reveal...maybe...the greatest animated D12 that I've seen so far...waiting for gameplay footage

I'm very excited of live 10...more than ever...just got live 09 for my ps3...and so I'm back with live...and I'm really looking forward to see all your hard work in action...

...it's great how you guys communicate with us...that's how it should be...!
Old 06-12-2009, 08:01 AM   #75
Books Nelson Simnation

Bornindamecca's Arena

OVR: 43

Way better proportions on the figure. At a glance, Dwight's shoulders don't seem to match up with the absurdity of his real life proportions, but I'd have to get a better look to really judge. Overall, very improved proportions from 09
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2009, 11:12 AM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 7
We need tip dunks and put backs back in the game! I'm also hoping Mike Wang fixes those canned animations. (You said that would be your main focus Mike, don't let your boy down!) Also responsive gameplay and online franchise along with great presentation would put Live back on top! 2k was a good game it had the little things that made it pretty to look at but I hated the controls. Attention to detail EA....attention to detail...you got to go hard to beat 2k. I know ya'll have it in you to make us believe...hell, we want to believe! At least most of us. So listen...the minor details, there important...think 2k then think beyond 2k. From bumping into reffs to crowd animations. Diving for loose balls. Jump balls mid game when getting tied up with another player. Swiping at the ball when some goes up for a layup, maybe causing a turnover. Highlights for Pre-game halftime and post game got to be on point with some good commentary. Ya see, 2k has all of that. Then going beyond 2k...signiture stuff like Lebron claping powder on his hands pre-game, rebounding battles with players tipping the ball in the air until someone ends up with it. Finally bring the arenas to life...their boring as hell...you know...cheerleaders, mascots, benches ect. You got to inovate people, we need that wow moment from Live. Madden has giving me my football jones back. Ian Cummings from the Madden Team is my new favorite person in the sports gaming world right now. Will Mike Wang and the NBA Live 10 team shock the world and reclaim the NBA video game crown or will this be another disapointing year...time will tell and so will the upcoming previews.....good luck people, here's to hoping this is our year! Time to man up and earn our money! I'm out.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:15 AM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 3
Hey Marcus, ėts your pal Mat. Sick cover my man! The art team is on a roll. Show us the improved net physics already, I 'hear' its going to look sweet
Old 06-12-2009, 12:24 PM   #78
MVP

OVR: 34
Re: NBA LIVE 10 FIRST Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmegamer
We all have feelings. 2K was the better game from the beginning of existence in NBA and NFL. The only way I feel EA will surpass 2K in basketball is if NBA goes to that exclusive garbage which hurts the fans. I hope EA is found to be engaging in an unlawful monopoly in this upcoming lawsuit. They really dont care about the fans these weekly forums help with the hype meter more than provide useful info to fans.

Points for originality and fresh content anyone?
Old 06-12-2009, 01:18 PM   #79
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA LIVE 10 FIRST Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Im interested but no multi-user season mode or franchise mode (ability to control every team) = no buy.
I hope they added that this year, because even though I liked Live 09, I will not buy without a play-any-game franchise either.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:21 PM   #80
Pro

OVR: 14

Really curious to the net and rim physics too... Really can't wait for 10 to drop... Most anticipated sports game for this year..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »