Home

Black College Football: The Xperience Preview

This is a discussion on Black College Football: The Xperience Preview within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 11:46 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 9
White guys play for HBCU's all the time, mostly Quarterbacks Kickers and Punters
Old 06-05-2009, 12:03 PM   #34
Pro

Cane_Mutiny's Arena

OVR: 11
I would try this game as a change of pace from NCAA 10, but with no dynasty mode or anything, I doubt I'll pick it up. It's an interesting idea, but the halftime band thing just isn't that interesting for me to actually buy this.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:12 PM   #35
Rookie

3nDAmornin's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Black College Football: The Xperience Preview

For anyone in the Baton Rouge area, this game will be on display at the Mall of Louisiana tomorrow (Saturday 6 June). Not sure of the time yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 12:30 PM   #36
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Posting in here is a Catch-22.

If you don't support the game on the basis that using the categorization of a race name is a double standard, you're not open minded and possibly even racist.

If you do support the game on the basis that it's simply descriptive of the schools involved, you can be seen as a hypocrite since you can't support an all White labeled game/sport.

Pick your poison.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:40 PM   #37
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Posting in here is a Catch-22.

If you don't support the game on the basis that using the categorization of a race name is a double standard, you're not open minded and possibly even racist.

If you do support the game on the basis that it's simply descriptive of the schools involved, you can be seen as a hypocrite since you can't support an all White labeled game/sport.

Pick your poison.
Seriously this is stupid. The schools are called Historically Black Colleges and Universities. People call games between the SWAC, MEAC and SIAC, Black College Football because every team in those leagues is an HBCUs. If you oppose the game because of the title...you arent racist but you are ****ing stupid.

If schools in the Big Ten and ACC were called Historically White Colleges and games between them were called White College Football, I would have no problem if a game featuring just the Big Ten and ACC was called White College Football.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:42 PM   #38
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20
Ok ppl lets stop wit all the racial POV's...very little ppl kno of historically black colleges unless their black...so kill that...and the game would sell if it had other features such as Madden and NCAA...given the gameplay was on par also...my biggest thing is the name...It's Horrible...better name, better features, better gameplay and presentation...BETTER GAME...PERIOD
Old 06-05-2009, 12:47 PM   #39
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

No wonder Diversity sucks in America the Majority People do not know anything about the Minority people. Lets see the greatest running back ever Walter Payton Played for Jackson State, The greatest Wide receiver ever Jerry Rice played for Missisppi Valley State, Hugh Douglas Rookie of the year for the Jets in 1995 played for my Alma Mater Central State, Martin Luther King graduated from Morehouse All HBCU's ( Historically Black Colleges and Universities for the unenlightened ) This disturbs me people dont know history. Now Ill wait for someone to say "Why are there black colleges anyway?".

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER

Last edited by rockchisler; 06-05-2009 at 12:51 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:54 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 17
Seriously, this isn't a real game with drum minigames right? This has to be fake
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »