Home

NBA 2K9 Review

This is a discussion on NBA 2K9 Review within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-18-2009, 08:41 AM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 9
After initally liking this game and its review,, I have changed my mind. This is one of the WORST versions of nba 2k i have ever played. Its damn near impossible impossible to play a realistic game against a human oppenant. They cheesed this one up BIG TIME. Aside from the team up, graphics, presentation, and 2kshare, there isn't much I like about this game. The only mdes even WORTH playing are team up and association. Why the heck did 2K take out the LOBBIES, HALL OF FAME RANKED GAMES AND CHANG THE HELP DEFENSE LOGIC AND PROIXMITY DEFENSE LOGIC. eVERY DECENT THREE PT SHOOTER CAN HIT IN THIS GAME IF THEY GET A GOOD LOOK 0% OF THE TIME. WTF. THERE IS NO D UNLESS ITS A BLOCK OR STEAL. TOO EASY TO BLOCK AND STEAL, THE CPU AI IS STUPID ON YOUR TEAM, AND THE PRESS AND TRAP IS AWEY TOO FDAMN EFFECTIVE. IF I WANTED TO PLAY COLLEGE BALL, I'D BE PLAYING A COLLEGE GAME. OMFG!!!!!! PPL WHOi WOULD HAVE RUN OUT OF THE GYM ON EARLIER VERISONS OF 2K CAN NOW COMPETE WITH BECAUSE THIS GAME IS A PIECE OF CRAP. DEFINATLY GOING TO RENT THE NEXT VERSION FIRST.
Old 05-24-2009, 12:34 AM   #90
Rookie

gametime25's Arena

OVR: 4
NBA 2K8 is better gameplay wise then 2K9.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »