Home

NBA Live 365 Status Update

This is a discussion on NBA Live 365 Status Update within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-18-2009, 04:37 PM   #705
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NBA Live 365 Status Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
Do you even understand what I am saying, if they get injuired int he dynasty THEY STAYED THERE FOREVER GET IT!
No I'm not getting what your saying, I've had numerous injuries and all my players have returned after weeks of time. I've never seen a player just stay injured and I'm 51 games in

And to EG
...sorry broham, no way to adjust that I don't think
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2009, 04:39 PM   #706
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
No I'm not getting what your saying, I've had numerous injuries and all my players have returned after weeks of time. I've never seen a player just stay injured and I'm 51 games in

And to EG
Yeah, it's my fault, I realized I could control CPU rosters, so I made the trades that have happened, just to make it more realistic. When doing so, I killed 3 franchises. I figured you'd have the option to edit lineups if you can release, sign, and trade players. Oh well, I'm not starting over, just going to live with the Heat having possibly the worst team on the planet and Dwayne Wade.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 02-18-2009, 04:52 PM   #707
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:

And to EG
Then guess what, when you start your dynasty, you were using the UNLOCKED one, whereas people wanting to start now with the current roster, they get issues like me, IR players stay FOREVER and will never play, I am talking about when they get injuired IN THE DYNASTY.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:16 PM   #708
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

Quote:
Then guess what, when you start your dynasty, you were using the UNLOCKED one, whereas people wanting to start now with the current roster, they get issues like me, IR players stay FOREVER and will never play, I am talking about when they get injuired IN THE DYNASTY.
Dude when I started my lakers Dynasty Farmar, MBENGA and POWELL Were all IR targeted.( with the littlle icon)

The moment I went into my Dynasty Mode - the Icon was gone and I put him back into the lineup.

He's played over 7 to 9 mins a game, once you start your Dynasty you and redo the Depth Chart and the players are back to normal with no ICON.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:46 PM   #709
MVP

Quote:
Dude when I started my lakers Dynasty Farmar, MBENGA and POWELL Were all IR targeted.( with the littlle icon)

The moment I went into my Dynasty Mode - the Icon was gone and I put him back into the lineup.

He's played over 7 to 9 mins a game, once you start your Dynasty you and redo the Depth Chart and the players are back to normal with no ICON.
Man, how many posts do you need me to write for you to understand the problem, OBVIOUSLY you can adjust your team DUHH, I am talking about all those other teams, let say you using lakers, you can put all the injuired ones back to the lineup, but other team let say wizards, arenas won't play unless you put him into the starting lineup before you start dynasty, but if he gets injuirted DURING dynasty, he will stay on the INACTIVE FOREVER even when hes back healthy, please understand man.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:12 PM   #710
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

Quote:
Man, how many posts do you need me to write for you to understand the problem, OBVIOUSLY you can adjust your team DUHH, I am talking about all those other teams, let say you using lakers, you can put all the injuired ones back to the lineup, but other team let say wizards, arenas won't play unless you put him into the starting lineup before you start dynasty, but if he gets injuirted DURING dynasty, he will stay on the INACTIVE FOREVER even when hes back healthy, please understand man.
Just noticed you have about 50 post complaining about this...so I won't help make another 50.

Don't know what to tell you.....
Old 02-18-2009, 08:42 PM   #711
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Alright, here is my last question:

I fix the rosters. I go into a season as the Spurs. I read that, in the 5th game of the season, Kobe Bryant goes out for 3 weeks with an ankle sprain. He goes onto the injured list of the Lakers.

When he is healthy, will LA pull him off the IR, or will he stay there for the rest of my dynasty?

Jrose - I don't want an answer from you, as I know your opinion.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2009, 09:27 PM   #712
MVP

I don't have any opinion, because the fact is your Kobe will be on the IR list forever, when someone is hurt, they are on inactive list obviously, but once they are healthy, that injury lock disallow them to get back to the lineup and you cannot adjust it because you are using the spurs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »