Home

NBA Live 365 Status Update

This is a discussion on NBA Live 365 Status Update within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-18-2009, 03:19 AM   #689
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: NBA Live 365 Status Update

After the trade deadline is over, I REQUESTED for an unlocked file of roster just for us to start dynasty and play, just give us ONE ROSTER FILE, ONE DAY FILE, and I won't be saying anything.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:53 AM   #690
MVP

So I did a little more testing, and back to the old problem, after i move them bak to the lineup before i start dynasty they will play but once they are INJUIRED, they will stay there forever, i think a billion ppl were spamming at this problem long time ago, so now, i m looking for some help, JUST ONE roster with UNLOCK after trade deadline so this won't happen in my dynasty, and i can live with this game until 10 comes
Old 02-18-2009, 11:23 AM   #691
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
So I did a little more testing, and back to the old problem, after i move them bak to the lineup before i start dynasty they will play but once they are INJUIRED, they will stay there forever, i think a billion ppl were spamming at this problem long time ago, so now, i m looking for some help, JUST ONE roster with UNLOCK after trade deadline so this won't happen in my dynasty, and i can live with this game until 10 comes
I don't know what you are doing wrong but I have started a few dynasties and taken current rosters into them, and once in the Dynasty I have just moved ppl from the IR to the Active and had no problems, Once I heard of O'Neal to Miami I scarpped my current dynasty, and started another one on saturday im like 30 games into that season right now and O'neal is leading the league in boards, haven't been able to use him online but he plays his first "real life" game tonight so I'll be dominating online with him as well come tomorrow...........other than the wacky starting lineups that happen when a trade has occured, Detroit earlier in the year or just recently this thing with Miami, I have no issues I just re adjust the lineup (which I know I shouldn't have to do) and play
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2009, 02:25 PM   #692
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Jay Tha Real
I don't know what you are doing wrong but I have started a few dynasties and taken current rosters into them, and once in the Dynasty I have just moved ppl from the IR to the Active and had no problems, Once I heard of O'Neal to Miami I scarpped my current dynasty, and started another one on saturday im like 30 games into that season right now and O'neal is leading the league in boards, haven't been able to use him online but he plays his first "real life" game tonight so I'll be dominating online with him as well come tomorrow...........other than the wacky starting lineups that happen when a trade has occured, Detroit earlier in the year or just recently this thing with Miami, I have no issues I just re adjust the lineup (which I know I shouldn't have to do) and play

Umm let see,what I do is, download the current 365 roster, save it as the normal roster so i can adjust things, delete the 365 roster, now i have the 365 roster as a normal roster file, i put all IR players back to the lineup, they don't play at all in play now, but FINE, I can forget that, when i starrt dynasty, they all play which is GOOD, BUT once they are injuired, they will never go back to the starting lineup, they just stay on the IR list forever even when they are healthy! Which is why I am BEGGING for ONE ROSTER FILE after trade deadline with the UNLOCK because they just lock it again for the few ppl blaming about online play, but totally ignore us the ones that don't play online at all and focus on dynasty! I see three other people here and there asking why this is happening and they are all screw because they can't play a dnyasty like me, so if they can unlock it one more time, this would save a number of ppl!
Old 02-18-2009, 02:39 PM   #693
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Umm let see,what I do is, download the current 365 roster, save it as the normal roster so i can adjust things, delete the 365 roster, now i have the 365 roster as a normal roster file, i put all IR players back to the lineup, they don't play at all in play now, but FINE, I can forget that, when i starrt dynasty, they all play which is GOOD, BUT once they are injuired, they will never go back to the starting lineup, they just stay on the IR list forever even when they are healthy! Which is why I am BEGGING for ONE ROSTER FILE after trade deadline with the UNLOCK because they just lock it again for the few ppl blaming about online play, but totally ignore us the ones that don't play online at all and focus on dynasty! I see three other people here and there asking why this is happening and they are all screw because they can't play a dnyasty like me, so if they can unlock it one more time, this would save a number of ppl!
Seriously give it a rest...they aren't going to remove the IR, I had this same complaint a long time ago. It's unrealistic and will conflict with the DNA.

When you start your Dynasty the IR's are removed automatically, then you can edit the rosters and put people back into their position, under coaches options.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:44 PM   #694
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Seriously give it a rest...they aren't going to remove the IR, I had this same complaint a long time ago. It's unrealistic and will conflict with the DNA.

When you start your Dynasty the IR's are removed automatically, then you can edit the rosters and put people back into their position, under coaches options.
Where? I tried that last night (posted about it somewhere below) and cannot figure out how to edit any other team's lineup. I can only edit mine, I can make trades for other teams, but that's it. The injured guys never play, and I've been trying to figure out a way to get them to play. I'm open to anyway to get that to work.

THANKS!

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 02-18-2009, 02:47 PM   #695
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows

what do you mean by :It's unrealistic and will conflict with the DNA."

i just dont get it, it was unlocked before, everyone likes it because i believe everyone was complaining, now a few ppl just asked for a change, is a locked again, the worse thing is i deleted my old roster with unlocked, now i am so SCREW!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2009, 03:06 PM   #696
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Where? I tried that last night (posted about it somewhere below) and cannot figure out how to edit any other team's lineup. I can only edit mine, I can make trades for other teams, but that's it. The injured guys never play, and I've been trying to figure out a way to get them to play. I'm open to anyway to get that to work.

THANKS!
I'm not home right now, when I get home I'll post how when I go to exact menu's!

Quote:
what do you mean by :It's unrealistic and will conflict with the DNA."

i just dont get it, it was unlocked before, everyone likes it because i believe everyone was complaining, now a few ppl just asked for a change, is a locked again, the worse thing is i deleted my old roster with unlocked, now i am so SCREW!
Because the point of the DNA was to mimic the real life stuff, if the players are hurt, they are hurt on the update. That's realistic.

Using them regardless isn't tied into the realism of the DNA Technology.

either way it's locked and at times it does suck. I started my Dynasty and the IR was removed, a few players who were injured on other teams were playing as well, because on the weekly stats and standings a lot of them were in the season rankings.

Last edited by Behindshadows; 02-18-2009 at 03:08 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »