Home

NBA Live 365 Status Update

This is a discussion on NBA Live 365 Status Update within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-17-2009, 09:58 PM   #681
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: NBA Live 365 Status Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
they said last week that they would re-lock the guys who are injured because a couple of guys complained about players like tmac and melo (who are injured in real life) killing them off the bench in the game
this is bs man, just because the online players want it to be lock, i can't even use the IR players in play now mode now, completely bs, go unlock it again man, i believe there were much more complain about locking it than unlocking it in these 60ish pages thread
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2009, 11:05 PM   #682
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

I prefer it to be locked. "Made fresh daily" as the ad says. If a key guy is out, he's out. It makes you adjust and play without him. If you want to play a game with Bosh, just go back a couple of games and play a rewind game when he was in the line up.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:12 PM   #683
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
I prefer it to be locked. "Made fresh daily" as the ad says. If a key guy is out, he's out. It makes you adjust and play without him. If you want to play a game with Bosh, just go back a couple of games and play a rewind game when he was in the line up.
but what affect would this have on dynasty let say i am using the nets and play raptors, would bosh and calderon be on the IR list foreever???
Old 02-17-2009, 11:37 PM   #684
Rookie

OVR: 2

Old 02-18-2009, 02:23 AM   #685
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclutch
Brain teaser. If Tony Parker had torn his ACL in preseason and therefore never palyed a game this season would he be an exception to the "if it really happpens it's in the game blah blah" injury rule.
I mean he is on the cover. Would be hard to imagine buying a game were the cover boy is unplayable in most game modes.

Deep, ain't it.
I can assure you, he wouldn't have been available.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2009, 02:24 AM   #686
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
i don't understand why can't these producers think of this simple straightforward problem, like i want to try out the new raptors and heat but i can't and have to wait until they are healthy? what if they never play a game, let say bosh calderon marion are all out, so would i have to the bench forever? this is ridiculous, put that lock off please again!
That's not an issue with Marion and JO.

When they play their first game, they'll be on the roster. This year we made the decision to go with this so that numbers and lineup confusion doesn't happen. Again, is it ideal? Absolutely not, but we're looking to address this in 10.

Last edited by stephensonmc; 02-18-2009 at 02:26 AM.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:33 AM   #687
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
That's not an issue with Marion and JO.

When they play their first game, they'll be on the roster. This year we made the decision to go with this so that numbers and lineup confusion doesn't happen. Again, is it ideal? Absolutely not, but we're looking to address this in 10.
so in order to use injuired players i must use them in dynasty? would they stay on the IR list forever like long time before how everyone was complaining about it? you don't have to wait till 10, just do that unlock like you did, perfect for me.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:16 AM   #688
MVP

I just did a testing, I put brand on the starting lineup for 76ers before i start dynasty and when i checked his stats, he only played 1 game and everyone else played 3 already, so which means hes on the IR list forever, which is the biggest problem for everyone long time ago... I just deleted my old roster (IR unlocked file) and dynasty and wanna start a new one wiht marion on new team, NOW YOU LOCKED THE PLAYERS AND ALL THOSE INJUIRED ONES WILL STAY ON, SO THAT MEANS, I WILL NEVER SEE THE MATCH UP OF BOSH VS. BRAND FOR EXAMPLE? THIS IS BS! SERIOUSLY, I AM SO FAKING PISSED OFF, THE REASON WHY I DELETED THE OLD ROSTER IS BECAUSE I CAN NEVER IMAGINE YOU GUYS WILL BE SO DUMB LOCKING IT AGAIN THAT NONE OF US CAN START AND PLAY A NORMAL DYNASTY, BS! DONT TELL ME TO WIAT TILL 10, IS LIKE A YEAR LEFT, I WANT THIS TO BE SOLVED!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »