Home

NBA Live 365 Status Update

This is a discussion on NBA Live 365 Status Update within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-17-2009, 03:49 PM   #673
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: NBA Live 365 Status Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Thanks buddy, you always come through, that's why I support you guys so strongly! Your delivering at a timely speed, and willing to make the efforts to correct them.
Np BS. It's my job homie.

BTW, issue's fixed!
Old 02-17-2009, 06:54 PM   #674
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Legend 72
When you download DNA from 360 Marketplace how do you use it. Game keeps asking for a code but Marketplace didnt give me a code after the download. Thanks.
3rd time asking, can a brother get some help?Anybody?
Old 02-17-2009, 07:11 PM   #675
MVP

OVR: 13

stephensonmc, can u like answer my question, i asked u 4 times already...why can't i use bosh in play now even when i move him bak to the lineup?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2009, 07:15 PM   #676
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

jrose, I haven't answered you because this has been addressed numerous times on this forum and I was hoping someone would chime in with a link, or maybe you could search the exact same question and find an answer.

Long story short is that because of NBA LIVE 365, this year we have instilled a"whatever happened last night, happens the next day" mentality. If Bosh is injured, he won't be available to play with until he's healthy. We know that it's not ideal, and are addressing this next year, but after experimenting with turning this lock off, players injured would be subbed in and out of games.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:19 PM   #677
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
stephensonmc, can u like answer my question, i asked u 4 times already...why can't i use bosh in play now even when i move him bak to the lineup?
He's injured so in the game he is out of the lineup as well by default
Old 02-17-2009, 08:45 PM   #678
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
jrose, I haven't answered you because this has been addressed numerous times on this forum and I was hoping someone would chime in with a link, or maybe you could search the exact same question and find an answer.

Long story short is that because of NBA LIVE 365, this year we have instilled a"whatever happened last night, happens the next day" mentality. If Bosh is injured, he won't be available to play with until he's healthy. We know that it's not ideal, and are addressing this next year, but after experimenting with turning this lock off, players injured would be subbed in and out of games.
oh my, i shud have kept my old roster that you guys have the lock off, i never know the lock is on again... but what you mean by subing in and out of games? would this affect my dynasty tho? like injuired players stay on the list without even playing at all??? and i also want to know if the hot spot from 365 would affect the way the team play in dyansty thanks
Old 02-17-2009, 08:52 PM   #679
MVP

mrclutch's Arena

OVR: 20

Brain teaser. If Tony Parker had torn his ACL in preseason and therefore never palyed a game this season would he be an exception to the "if it really happpens it's in the game blah blah" injury rule.
I mean he is on the cover. Would be hard to imagine buying a game were the cover boy is unplayable in most game modes.

Deep, ain't it.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:08 PM   #680
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclutch
Brain teaser. If Tony Parker had torn his ACL in preseason and therefore never palyed a game this season would he be an exception to the "if it really happpens it's in the game blah blah" injury rule.
I mean he is on the cover. Would be hard to imagine buying a game were the cover boy is unplayable in most game modes.

Deep, ain't it.
i don't understand why can't these producers think of this simple straightforward problem, like i want to try out the new raptors and heat but i can't and have to wait until they are healthy? what if they never play a game, let say bosh calderon marion are all out, so would i have to the bench forever? this is ridiculous, put that lock off please again!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »