Home

NBA Live 365 Status Update

This is a discussion on NBA Live 365 Status Update within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-24-2009, 12:33 PM   #585
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA Live 365 Status Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclutch
bwa ha ha

I got a game in with Agent Zero the other day before you guys locked the injured players.

Guess I showed y'all.

Wonder if you could get me the percentage of games played with the Wizards and Jazz on line? I would guess almost none since almost their whole rosters are injured.

"Made Fresh Daily" Great for Lakers fans.
It works both ways man.......

If Kobe or LeBron were to go down for an extended period of time I would want that reflected online as well.

I real Jazz or Wizard fan will use there team.....I've used the Raptors the past month with no Jose Calderon at point, even though I could've selected him. (But I chose to use Will Soloman or Roko Ukic at point).

That's how it should be. That's what "made fresh daily" is all about.

If Kobe/LeBron goes down for a month they should'nt be available online for that month.

Injuries are part of sports.

And now with "365 rosters" we can have this on a day to day basis which is amazing.

Last edited by Mintsa; 01-24-2009 at 12:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2009, 07:28 PM   #586
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
It works both ways man.......

If Kobe or LeBron were to go down for an extended period of time I would want that reflected online as well.

I real Jazz or Wizard fan will use there team.....I've used the Raptors the past month with no Jose Calderon at point, even though I could've selected him. (But I chose to use Will Soloman or Roko Ukic at point).

That's how it should be. That's what "made fresh daily" is all about.

If Kobe/LeBron goes down for a month they should'nt be available online for that month.

Injuries are part of sports.

And now with "365 rosters" we can have this on a day to day basis which is amazing.
I agree it is amazing. The level of connection between the real NBA and the videogame just increased a ton with 365 and DNA.

Too bad I'm gonna have to start my Dynasty with default rosters though. I've been away from the forums for awhile and I missed the window of opportunity to start a Dynasty, when the IR locks were off.

Last edited by 23bluesman; 01-24-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:35 PM   #587
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
I'll take a look at it my man.

Thank You sir

I did edit all teams in my dynasty and it did make a difference. It didnt take away the animation or the fact that your man and the CPU can ride you but it does make it feel a bit looser control wise and it makes a difference.

Im enjoying the dynasty much more than just picking random games to play. Not sure if it feels smoother or what but I also want to agree with the other guys here that DNA is totally keeping the game fresh
Old 01-24-2009, 11:05 PM   #588
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Ok, I haven't loaded downloaded the lastest 365 rosters, but I did tonight, and now I have no access to any Rewind games at all.

Anyone else notice this?
Old 01-25-2009, 09:51 AM   #589
Pro

OVR: 0

Thanks steph for bringing back the locked version!
Old 01-26-2009, 01:18 AM   #590
GSW
Simnation

GSW's Arena

OVR: 40

man ive come to the realization that my warriors team is TERRIBLE on defense in this game... i got COOKED by the bucks
Old 01-26-2009, 06:10 AM   #591
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG#5beantown
Thanks steph for bringing back the locked version!
+1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2009, 01:56 PM   #592
Rookie

OVR: 8

Had a couple of beautiful games this past weekend; the Nets in Memphis, competitive until about 3 minutes left in the third when the Grizz just tanked. I suppose that's kinda how they play for real, but what I loved about it was that they just didn't go cold, they did it through turnovers and lack of defensive intensity.

We are talking "step on the line", Illegal defense, botched passes, which lead to breaks for NJ. I like the fact that you can win or lose games with defense and intangibles and not some perceived lid on the rim. Note to the Live 09 league - Mayo is a beast. He was beating me off the dribble, knocking down jumpers and when the D collapsed on him he found the open man. One of the things I figured out this past weekend is to anticipate the play the CPU is running and deny the crucial pass that develops the play (Hey, I'm kinda slow at these things...)

Anyway, can't have good without the bad. You got these DNA updates but the rotations and sub patterns are atrocious. This is what I believe cost me a game I was playing, Magic Vs Lakers this game was a great game, Kobe was cold and really was a non factor most of the game and I was up by 12 going in to the fourth. Then Fisher just went berserk, he ended up with 20 and was 4-7 from behind the arc. I don't mind the loss, in fact, as I mentioned earlier I like how you can lose games even when you're scoring well. We didn't step on there necks to start the 4th qtr, and that 8-0 run they got to start the 4th let them right back in. Here is the problem though:

5:36 left in the fourth, I'm down 88-84 and this is the line-up I got on the floor thanks to Auto Sub On

PG Gorcat (He's 6'11" and listed as a PF???)
SG Courtney Lee
SF Brian Cook
PF Tony Batie
C Adonal Foyle

No freakin wonder I lost. with this group on the floor for most of the 4th qtr I ended up being out scored 35-14, and lost by 11. Now I know what you're gonna say; "Make your own subs and stop complaining" but that doesn't address my issue. The issue is if you have DNA updates that affect ratings and tendencies downloaded daily, how can you not get the rotations right. That game I played ORL vs. LAL Lewis only played 22 min and I play with 11 min qtrs! According to NBA.com he averages 36.9 minutes per game.

Memo to the developers;

Let's get the minutes per game right, along with the proper rotations. This should be able to be done through the Live 365 DNA updates. If not, then please explain.

Thank You

MrMars

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »