Home

MLB Baseball Community Press Release

This is a discussion on MLB Baseball Community Press Release within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-21-2009, 02:37 PM   #153
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: MLB Baseball Community Press Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAFBUC
A few years back, my wife went with me to a Chicago Cubs event on valentines day. I am a lucky man!
My wife got me a Red Sox hoody for Valentine's Day and even got us tickets to a Sox game in Baltimore (we lived in VA at the time) for our anniversary....so I get where you're coming from.

She also even asks questions like "what else is your game gonna have this year" when she sees me on this site...and drools over the videos with me

Bottom line: Hold on to that woman! Awesome to find ones that understand our craziness.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:25 PM   #154
ShowTime!

NAFBUC's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
My wife got me a Red Sox hoody for Valentine's Day and even got us tickets to a Sox game in Baltimore (we lived in VA at the time) for our anniversary....so I get where you're coming from.

She also even asks questions like "what else is your game gonna have this year" when she sees me on this site...and drools over the videos with me

Bottom line: Hold on to that woman! Awesome to find ones that understand our craziness.
Amen to that bro!
Old 01-21-2009, 04:40 PM   #155
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

OVR: 14

You guys are really lucky to have women that understand yall.
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2009, 09:58 PM   #156
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Due to the number of pms I'm getting and some of the reply's in this thread let me clarify a couple of things.

mlblover15, ericjwm, Psychobulk, jim416, nemesis04, Rod_Carew29, Knight165, Pared and Pastapadre

Are the Community Leaders for MLB The Show for the foreseeable future. We may add one or two people before March, but It's not something I would bank on.

Everyone of the guys listed above fits the criteria we talked about in the press release. Which is why they are your representatives. They have been a tremendous help the team over the years and we are really exited to have all of them on board.

Also I'm not the one you need to convince or ask to get into the program. The next person or group of people that are added to the roster will be picked by you (the community) not us.

Our intentions is for the program to run and operate as organically as possible. We won't step in as "Big Brother" unless it's absolutely necessary. If you know of someone who might not be on our radar or who's at another site please by all means pm me.

I hope that clears some things up. If you have any other questions ask away.
This is great list. I couldn't think of a better list.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:02 PM   #157
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
This is great list. I couldn't think of a better list.
I could.

Knight165, Halle Berry, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansson, Selma Hayek, Elisha Cuthbert and Kate Beckinsale.

MAKE IT HAPPEN RUSS!

M.K.
Knight165
Old 01-21-2009, 10:04 PM   #158
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I could.

Knight165, Halle Berry, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansson, Selma Hayek, Elisha Cuthbert and Kate Beckinsale.

MAKE IT HAPPEN RUSS!

M.K.
Knight165
Jim Naked> Halle Berry, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansson, Selma Hayek, Elisha Cuthbert and Kate Beckinsale. Hey Knight you ever seen a grown man naked or watch gladiator movies?
Old 01-21-2009, 10:09 PM   #159
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
Jim Naked> Halle Berry, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansson, Selma Hayek, Elisha Cuthbert and Kate Beckinsale. Hey Knight you ever seen a grown man naked or watch gladiator movies?
So Scott, if I am reading this right, you rather see Jim naked more than those girls listed? Yikes!!

Hey Jim, I think you found your beach buddy!
Old 01-21-2009, 10:20 PM   #160
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
So Scott, if I am reading this right, you rather see Jim naked more than those girls listed? Yikes!!

Hey Jim, I think you found your beach buddy!
I don't roll like that, sorry! But I do think Jim is a good looking older man. Yep I said that! I think it is funny too. I can't wait to get your report sound fun and they really did do a great job with the list.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »