Home

NBA Live 365 Status Update

This is a discussion on NBA Live 365 Status Update within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-15-2009, 12:33 PM   #529
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA Live 365 Status Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSW
it was fine the way ti was before, until people wanted to play a franchise, although it had been said Live 365 DOES NOT get carried over for franchise. So why do they get what they want when the feature wasn't even intended to work with franchise this year?
I think the 365 not in franchise applies to the updates, but you start franchise with the current rosters. That was where the problem was.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:44 PM   #530
GSW
Simnation

GSW's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I think the 365 not in franchise applies to the updates, but you start franchise with the current rosters. That was where the problem was.
like i said with all due respect to the people who made that decision... it just wasnt thought out very well.

because while its not a "big deal" that injured and non rotational players are playing... the same could be said for them not being available if you were to start a Association... all the Franchise guys had to do is wait for them to get healthy.
But while waiting they could at least enjoy playing quick games with made fresh daily rosters.

Both options arent fair to either party, but the option to keep it how it was is more reasonable because now guys who arent supposed to be playing are playing, and it defeats the whole purpose of Live 365. Rosters made fresh Daily.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:52 PM   #531
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey guys, I'm also on board with changing the IR lock back . . . It's silly to see T-Mac and Ron Ron blow me up last night for 35 points between them when Artest was supposed to be hurt. Same deal for Monta Ellis and the others. I know it is semi-rare, but it takes away from the "Made Fresh Daily" Live 365.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2009, 01:17 PM   #532
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSW
like i said with all due respect to the people who made that decision... it just wasnt thought out very well.

because while its not a "big deal" that injured and non rotational players are playing... the same could be said for them not being available if you were to start a Association... all the Franchise guys had to do is wait for them to get healthy.
But while waiting they could at least enjoy playing quick games with made fresh daily rosters.

Both options arent fair to either party, but the option to keep it how it was is more reasonable because now guys who arent supposed to be playing are playing, and it defeats the whole purpose of Live 365. Rosters made fresh Daily.
I think it wasnt well thought out when the game was made. The guys here asked Steph to disable because I dont think they could get those injured players off of IR because 365 updates dont apply to franchise.

It hasnt bothered me one way or another because i havent started a franchise yet but I see the dilemma
Old 01-15-2009, 01:27 PM   #533
GSW
Simnation

GSW's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I think it wasnt well thought out when the game was made. The guys here asked Steph to disable because I dont think they could get those injured players off of IR because 365 updates dont apply to franchise.

It hasnt bothered me one way or another because i havent started a franchise yet but I see the dilemma
Its not about the franchsie mode.

If you play the rockets right now Tmac and Artest play and do dmaage... they are hurt in real life.

Thats one of the draws to Made fresh Daily.
Old 01-15-2009, 01:51 PM   #534
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSW
Its not about the franchsie mode.

If you play the rockets right now Tmac and Artest play and do dmaage... they are hurt in real life.

Thats one of the draws to Made fresh Daily.
I hear you. I was just telling you guys why they did that. I wasnt one of those asking for them to change anything.
Old 01-15-2009, 01:56 PM   #535
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

I don't want it changed, it makes my Dynasty freeze...leave it like it is, without the little AR target on it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2009, 05:01 PM   #536
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Hey guys, we're going to turn the lock back on next week. I'd suggest that if you want to start your dynasty, now would be the time to start it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »