Home

NCAA Basketball 09 Xbox 360 Community Roster Project

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 09 Xbox 360 Community Roster Project within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-22-2008, 02:55 AM   #809
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NCAA Basketball 09 Xbox 360 Community Roster Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog805
Hey shadows can you upload the .z36 file in here for us non Xbox Livers??
I'll try to see if I can remove it later Rawdog, it will day a couple of days! Maybe by sunday..
Old 11-22-2008, 02:56 AM   #810
Rookie

OVR: 2
BehindShadows: Awesome of you to listen to me (much appreciated). The player years are messed up on both of those teams (i mention them because I'm familiar with them) Frank Turner, Eric Williams, Kortekaas, and Cooley.

I believe Williams and Egemonye should be flip-flopped as Egemonye is the starting C and Williams is an unheralded freshman who may redshirt.

Also SF#24 is a huge ??? for me. The Niagara roster is missing one walkon, but he's likely to be the lowest rated guy on the team.

Mind if I help out with the MAAC on a potential version two? Friend ClingSmash if you'd like.

thanks
Old 11-22-2008, 02:59 AM   #811
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinger
BehindShadows: Awesome of you to listen to me (much appreciated). The player years are messed up on both of those teams (i mention them because I'm familiar with them) Frank Turner, Eric Williams, Kortekaas, and Cooley.

I believe Williams and Egemonye should be flip-flopped as Egemonye is the starting C and Williams is an unheralded freshman who may redshirt.

Also SF#24 is a huge ??? for me. The Niagara roster is missing one walkon, but he's likely to be the lowest rated guy on the team.

Mind if I help out with the MAAC on a potential version two? Friend ClingSmash if you'd like.

thanks
Yeah we couldn't change the years, but I'll see about repositioning some years when I do the ethic changes and we only have 15 spots per team available..so 1 or 2 players every other school couldn't be added to some teams...again this is Version 1. Me and some of the other OS Kats will adjust more as the weeks go by especially Post Patch when they unblock a lot of teams and do all the classic teams as well...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2008, 03:04 AM   #812
Rookie

Years can't be altered? Thats crazy stuff. I came in around page 25, so had no idea. But yeah... Egemonye and E. Williams have to switch. E. Williams is also a big pale white dude lol. Demetrius Williamson is accidently named Demetrius Williams too. I'd be willing to help though, I'm not going to sit here and complain without bringing about my own solution haha.

Much appreciated though, again. MAAC fans can friend me at ClingSmash (just let me know in the request who your team is). Others that want the roster can continue friending me for a while tonight, just delete me when you're done!
Old 11-22-2008, 03:11 AM   #813
Rookie

Zprimetime2's Arena

OVR: 7

also i would be greatful if people who have already gotten the roster file from me to also remove me as there friend except for the few guys who busted there butts off to make this happen!
Old 11-22-2008, 03:16 AM   #814
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey guys, great work. Thanks so much. Could someone who has the file get it to me? My gt is AgentAlgebra. Thanks again.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:45 AM   #815
Rookie

I took the time to update Niagara but didn't add it to the "Final Roster" in my locker. I didn't feel everyone should be subjected to it (I had to swap some players ratings to make it all work). Will there be a workaround for class year in the future?

I've "seeded" the roster to about eight or so people, hopefully they do the same!

ClingSmash
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2008, 03:55 AM   #816
Rookie

mikelecrenski's Arena

I would love to get this file.. Please add me..

Mike Lecrenski - gamer tag

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »