Home

NCAA Basketball 09 Xbox 360 Community Roster Project

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 09 Xbox 360 Community Roster Project within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-21-2008, 11:36 PM   #761
Rookie

Nygiantspm5's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Basketball 09 Xbox 360 Community Roster Project

hey terps whats ur gt you guys are the **** btw
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2008, 11:37 PM   #762
Rookie

CAJUN COMMISH's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock
to everybody sending me friend requests:

i promise i'm not trying to be a d*ck, but i am not going to accept the random ones right now.

but i will later.....

i don't have the final file yet...as soon as i get it, i will post on here that i have it and you guys are more than welcome to send me a friend request!!! i will keep you on my friends list for approx 24 hours (as long as there's room) so you can get the file and then i'll remove you if you don't remember to remove me after you download it. no big deal.

ok? cool.
You shouldnt need to keep them on your list for 24 hours, they should download, check to make sure it is correct, and then remove themselves instead of taking up empty space when others could be jumping in to grab their's.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:38 PM   #763
Pro

mattpu01's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terpspimp
aight just talked to shadows and he has only two teams left in the missouri valley then i have the southern conf. and then yes then when im done it is all done and you can get them from my file im going to get on here and post when im finished im hoping for 1 am!

also if people are missing players on the favorite team or there are some minor adjustments(numbers&names&adding players) needed just message me on here ill try to work on them while im finishing up.
Terps if you want, you can add Lewis Jackson to Purdue's roster. If you can't add players then I would just make him instead of Wohlers!
Old 11-21-2008, 11:45 PM   #764
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattpu01
Terps if you want, you can add Lewis Jackson to Purdue's roster. If you can't add players then I would just make him instead of Wohlers!
Take out #1 Garret Mocas, he's not even on the team anymore.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:45 PM   #765
Rookie

Zprimetime2's Arena

OVR: 7

yea lewis jackson i think is robbie hummell in the game cuz they got robbie as a freshman and we all know he is a sophmore!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2008, 11:46 PM   #766
Rookie

Zprimetime2's Arena

OVR: 7

gamertag: C2WoodsonMVP
Old 11-21-2008, 11:47 PM   #767
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terpspimp
yea lewis jackson i think is robbie hummell in the game cuz they got robbie as a freshman and we all know he is a sophmore!
Naw, they just have his eligibility wrong, Hummel's on target, def the right player. LewJack and none of the freshmen are in the game, it needs to be fixed for sure
Old 11-21-2008, 11:53 PM   #768
Pro

mattpu01's Arena

Where are we at Terps? I assume you got Socon still and someone doing MVC or Colonial now?

I noticed alot of players having the wrong class, but not alot you can do to fix that unless you could add a player (Hummel) and give him identical ratings as the frosh Hummel then make the original #4 LewJAck.

I will tinker with Purdue's roster once I get the final file then I can put it in my locker for other Purdue fans or Big Ten guys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »