Home

NCAA Basketball 09 Xbox 360 Community Roster Project

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 09 Xbox 360 Community Roster Project within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-21-2008, 06:33 PM   #697
Rookie

03MstGT290's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Basketball 09 Xbox 360 Community Roster Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock
ok...horizon league is done. valpo's roster was horrible, but i did the best i could. i don't think their roster turned out too terribly bad.

all i did across the board, was edit the names to the numbers along with height/weight. the classes of some of these guys is off, but that's the way it always is on these games.

these are the only players i couldn't find a home for:

butler: no idea who SG#0 is. he's not on their website roster and no "extras" were there to choose from.

youngstown state: no idea who SG#34 is. again, he's not on their website and no "extras" available.

moving on to the colonial. will update later.
Rivals.com is a good tool to use, they normally have every player listed even though some of them may have not played a game yet. Thanks for your help with this roster project. I'm looking forward to it!
Old 11-21-2008, 06:38 PM   #698
Pro

mattpu01's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
ok...horizon league is done. valpo's roster was horrible, but i did the best i could. i don't think their roster turned out too terribly bad.

all i did across the board, was edit the names to the numbers along with height/weight. the classes of some of these guys is off, but that's the way it always is on these games.

these are the only players i couldn't find a home for:

butler: no idea who SG#0 is. he's not on their website roster and no "extras" were there to choose from.

youngstown state: no idea who SG#34 is. again, he's not on their website and no "extras" available.

moving on to the colonial. will update later.

Yea, that Butler guard was an extra. EA's rosters are pathetic. I tried to match up numbers and Ht-Wt, but some it was a crapshoot. I know Butler's roster was FUBAR! They had a #54 that WAS NO WAY Matt Howard so I had to assume he was their best player who also was 6-8. It also seems like EA gets their homestate close, but never right. The wrong class ticks me off too. I mean Robbie Hummel is the Big 10 preseason POY and they list him as a frosh. Nice work EA!
Some teams are easy and some are a pain! Keep truckin guys! How many we got left.

Terps, I know I said I could do the MVC, but that was the last two days I am booked tonight! Sorry!
Old 11-21-2008, 06:40 PM   #699
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03MstGT290
Rivals.com is a good tool to use, they normally have every player listed even though some of them may have not played a game yet. Thanks for your help with this roster project. I'm looking forward to it!

i've just been going to the official bball website of each individual school....they should have the most accurate roster available.

most of these guys are showing up...like i said, i've only got a couple that i just have no clue on (in each case, the game had a 14 man roster but the website only listed 13 players, so i couldn't even take a random name from the roster to add to the game).
Old 11-21-2008, 06:46 PM   #700
Rookie

OVR: 1
You guys are awosome to take the time and put in the effort to do all this and make it a team effort thats dope, usually I spen every year doin it on my own, didnt feel like doin this year, google searched for the rosters and this site came up I dont know how much you guys got left but i would love to help
GT:NYJOIB511
Cant wait to see the finished prouduct
Old 11-21-2008, 06:46 PM   #701
Rookie

Just thought I would cue in a little. Some teams still have players on their roster who have transferred elsewhere.

For example on UMass #21 and #13 are both gone from the team.

#13 is now Travon Wilcher who is listed as #52 or whatever at 6'7'' 210.

The transfers to the school; Sean Carter, Hashim Bailey, and Doug Wiggins are not on the team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2008, 06:51 PM   #702
Pro

mattpu01's Arena

I know most everyone does appreciate the work done (I know I do) its just funny how many people are on here now and want to help now that we have it pretty much done lol!

Its cool though...Terps aka c2woodsonmvp deserves alot of thanks he has been instrumental!! Thanks! And Beat Puke tonight!! If you can't, we will on Dec 2nd when they come to Mackey!
Old 11-21-2008, 06:53 PM   #703
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOakman
Just thought I would cue in a little. Some teams still have players on their roster who have transferred elsewhere.

For example on UMass #21 and #13 are both gone from the team.

#13 is now Travon Wilcher who is listed as #52 or whatever at 6'7'' 210.

The transfers to the school; Sean Carter, Hashim Bailey, and Doug Wiggins are not on the team.

that may very well be why there are "extra" players on some of the teams i've edited.

i'm not going to mess with them though...for now, they are just numbers. everybody can decide what they want to do with them later.
Old 11-21-2008, 07:18 PM   #704
Rookie

03MstGT290's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
i've just been going to the official bball website of each individual school....they should have the most accurate roster available.

most of these guys are showing up...like i said, i've only got a couple that i just have no clue on (in each case, the game had a 14 man roster but the website only listed 13 players, so i couldn't even take a random name from the roster to add to the game).
Ok I got you. Wanted to say thanks for helping out!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »