Home

NCAA Basketball 09 - A Second Opinion

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 09 - A Second Opinion within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-21-2008, 01:00 PM   #33
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: NCAA Basketball 09 - A Second Opinion

Oh I see you beat me to it CB.
Old 11-21-2008, 01:20 PM   #34
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedawg00
Not believing the faux hype for this unmitigated disaster of a game when compared to the incredible CH 2K8. NBA 2K9 remains my desired choice of bball gaming but when when I need my college fix, I will dust of CH2K8 and enjoy the hell out of it. BTW, anyone find it a highly ironic that 2K Sports is sponsoring a College Basketball early season events called the 2K Sports Classic or some ish yet they gave up on continuing the CHoops series. What gives 2K?
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah!!! Love 2k!!!Blah, Blah, Blah!!!EA Sucks!!!!Blah,Blah,Blah!!!Time to play with my G.I.Joe's!!!Blah!Blah!!

Thanks for a pointless post. You don't own this game, nor have you played it. But your love for 2k is definitely known in a EA thread. Go away with the bias act, as if you cared in the first place....

Peace...

BTW for all who want to come in here and post things like this!!!! Grow up!!!

This review was good and honest and even as a 2k fan I give EA mad credit this Basketball game is beyond a solid game and it's beyond fun to play, each game will give you a different experience and there is no exceptions.

NCAA Basketball 09 is worth the purchase and won't disappoint even the biggest College Hoops fan!!!

Last edited by Behindshadows; 11-21-2008 at 01:23 PM.
Old 11-21-2008, 01:28 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 2
Let me first say that this game NCAA is about 5 years behind... meaning no multiplayer dynasty mode, bad camera views, legend teams= stick figures, the commentary sounds like robots, and the player and ball movement is stiff... March Madness and 09 NCAA Basketball is comparable to regular poo to poo w/ corn. We are suppose to buy a game for 60 bucks that is still way behind from where it should be? I think NOT!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2008, 01:38 PM   #36
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyfree
Let me first say that this game NCAA is about 5 years behind... meaning no multiplayer dynasty mode, bad camera views, legend teams= stick figures, the commentary sounds like robots, and the player and ball movement is stiff... March Madness and 09 NCAA Basketball is comparable to regular poo to poo w/ corn. We are suppose to buy a game for 60 bucks that is still way behind from where it should be? I think NOT!!!
Sorry to hear that you disliked the game this much, especially after spending $60 on it.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 11-21-2008, 01:42 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 28

I will say that the ability to adjust sliders has made the game fun. The demo does it no justice. Once the real schedules are added I will be playing the crap out of this game.

I just wish EA would fix the size of the numbers on the back of the jerseys. They still look too small...
Old 11-21-2008, 02:45 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 20
The review is better than the game itself. Seriously, this game is terrible. I forgot how good 2K was until I played this for 10 minutes and then put 2K hoops in. Not even close!!!
Old 11-21-2008, 03:00 PM   #39
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah!!! Love 2k!!!Blah, Blah, Blah!!!EA Sucks!!!!Blah,Blah,Blah!!!Time to play with my G.I.Joe's!!!Blah!Blah!!

Thanks for a pointless post. You don't own this game, nor have you played it. But your love for 2k is definitely known in a EA thread. Go away with the bias act, as if you cared in the first place....

Peace...

BTW for all who want to come in here and post things like this!!!! Grow up!!!

This review was good and honest and even as a 2k fan I give EA mad credit this Basketball game is beyond a solid game and it's beyond fun to play, each game will give you a different experience and there is no exceptions.

NCAA Basketball 09 is worth the purchase and won't disappoint even the biggest College Hoops fan!!!
Old 11-21-2008, 03:19 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 2
countryboy...aka- wanna be EA game tester... get off EA'S ****. The game isn't good and no one in their right mind would dish out 60 bucks, if they've played the 2k series before. The demo puts it all out there...like a fat chick in a bikini...aka-ur mom. But next time you try to defend EA, get your facts straight! EA hasn't been anything since SEGA GENSIS days!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »