Home

NCAA Basketball 09 Xbox 360 Community Roster Project

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 09 Xbox 360 Community Roster Project within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-21-2008, 12:34 PM   #601
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Basketball 09 Xbox 360 Community Roster Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terpspimp
alright guys i just ran into a problem with me going next with the southern conference. i have to go pick up my grilfreind, she was initially going to drive herself here for the weekend but her car broke down, so now i have the awesome oppurtunity of driving and getting her. i will be back by 7 for sure, but then i got to watch my wolverine play Duke in the finals of the coaches vs cancer. so i guess what i am saying is i will be available around 9 or 10 tonight to do the southern. i am sorry fellas. there are others on here though that can take control and run this board and make sure everything runs smoothly, because essentially thats very important, just making sure everyone knows whats going on so theres veyr little confusion. ill be back on here around 10 guys, again im sorry, but now maybe ill be doing the last conference tonight, and then essentailly ill have the responsibility of having the final roster. have fun guys!

if you've got a current file in your locker i can get it from you now and go ahead and do the colonial while you're gone.

just let me know (either here or on LIVE).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2008, 12:35 PM   #602
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
I got the equipment to convert it into a .z36 file.

But in the past EA Sports files are all profile based, thats why they did the Locker thing to eliminate errors.

Let me know who has the final file Terp and I'll try to copy it off my HDD to the PC.
You can still use a Con Resigner to assign profiles over. This would eliminate the worry about EA Locker based profiles. Granted, this isn't an easy way but it can be done with Con Resigner. Just try to post the final roster version in transfer kit format. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 11-21-2008, 12:35 PM   #603
Rookie

OVR: 1
no worries terps - can anyone else take over the southern conference while hes gone?

id do it, but im really new to the xbox and editing players andstuff and even the whole EA Locker process so im afraid i might mess things up/slow things down for people.

and just wanted to say thanks again to everybody whos donig this. u guys got a great thing goin on here. i heard about OS by searching for rosters on google and this made me register for OS as well!
Old 11-21-2008, 12:36 PM   #604
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock
if you've got a current file in your locker i can get it from you now and go ahead and do the colonial while you're gone.

just let me know (either here or on LIVE).

Did you see the PM i sent you with some notes about the CAA. i was going to do it last night but I didn't get a chance so i am glad that someone else stepped up to do it.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:44 PM   #605
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsjunkie21
Did you see the PM i sent you with some notes about the CAA. i was going to do it last night but I didn't get a chance so i am glad that someone else stepped up to do it.

yeah, i got it. thanks for the help!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2008, 12:45 PM   #606
Rookie

xBraVEx's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Yeah don't start jacking us up with friends request just yet.

Once the final file is done....Terp can confirm it. We'll get it from him.

And then you guys can start sending any of us Friends Request. Once you download it, remove yourself from out Friendslist so we can make room for others to get them as well....

I'll be online all night tonight after 6.

I agree 100%
Old 11-21-2008, 12:49 PM   #607
Rookie

Zprimetime2's Arena

OVR: 7

yea die hard do the colonial but not until blue and gold finishes his conferences. when hes done he will post his GT and the filename its under. add him as a freind, go into his locker and download it. then do the colonial. when your done. then we will figure out who is going to do the last 3 conferences. if their is one still to be done at 9 or 10 ill take it, and then everyone can get the final roster from me.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:53 PM   #608
Rookie

CAJUN COMMISH's Arena

OVR: 10

Behindshadows - I saw the patch included that but what exactly does "authentic schedules" mean? You mean like their real schedules are this season? if so, I couldnt care less as long as I can edit. But I am very curious.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »