Home

NCAA Basketball 09 Xbox 360 Community Roster Project

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 09 Xbox 360 Community Roster Project within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-21-2008, 12:02 PM   #577
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Basketball 09 Xbox 360 Community Roster Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terpspimp
you got it diehard, i just want to make sure you know how to do it is all. not the editing part but the downloading from whoever has the latest roster, then editing off of that, then saving it to your hard drive, and then uploading it to your locker, where everyone can access it. if u know how to do all of that than i dont have a problem, i just dont want to have a mess up this late in the process ya know? if your comfortable with everything then u can do the colonial after im done with the southern. so youll be up in like 3 hrs or so, is that cool with you? and just so u know you have to add me as a freind to get the roster file out of my locker when im finished with the southern so u have the latest file.

yeah, i'm cool with the uploading/downloading thing. even if something were to screw up, you'll still have the latest file (prior to the colonial edit) so the work done before won't be lost. that goes for anybody that gets a new file....as long as we don't get rid of the previous file edit, we shouldn't ever lose any work.

and yeah, 3 hours or so is cool with me. if you can get it to me before that, just msg me.

i'll send you a PM and give you my gamertag so we can get this thing rollin'.....and i'll go ahead and get the research done on the colonial conference ahead of time so that hopefully i can knock it out fairly quickly.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:02 PM   #578
Rookie

LightEmUp34's Arena

Is there going to be one big file at the end? Or do you have to download the roster files individually by conference? I'm confused... any help is appreciated... thanks guys.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:05 PM   #579
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightEmUp34
Is there going to be one big file at the end? Or do you have to download the roster files individually by conference? I'm confused... any help is appreciated... thanks guys.
i wondering the same thing?
Old 11-21-2008, 12:06 PM   #580
Rookie

troids19's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightEmUp34
there will be one complete file at the end, either with the last person to edit the file or with terpspimp
Old 11-21-2008, 12:06 PM   #581
Rookie

CAJUN COMMISH's Arena

OVR: 10

Dammmm, you people are rolling. I so cannot wait to start my dynasty! Once again, your work is very appreciated. I missed out on editing this time. In the past ESPN wasn't always the best source but the school websites themselves were.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2008, 12:08 PM   #582
Rookie

OVR: 1

What conferences are still left?
Old 11-21-2008, 12:08 PM   #583
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Starting your Dynasty even when the rosters are done is a waste.

A patch along with authentic schedules won't be ready until Dec. 4th.

I think that would be the best time to start your Dynasty...
Old 11-21-2008, 12:08 PM   #584
Rookie

LightEmUp34's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by troids19
there will be one complete file at the end, either with the last person to edit the file or with terpspimp
Alright, thanks for clearing that up. I haven't purchased the game yet... but I think I'm going to. I need my basketball fix and the demo impressed me enough that I wanna give it a shot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »