Home

NCAA Basketball 09 Xbox 360 Community Roster Project

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 09 Xbox 360 Community Roster Project within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-21-2008, 11:06 AM   #561
Rookie

whoisdo's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Basketball 09 Xbox 360 Community Roster Project

Oh wow, great work on this guys. I'm looking forward to seeing the rosters once it's finished!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2008, 11:10 AM   #562
Rookie

Zprimetime2's Arena

OVR: 7

the only confrence that hasnt been called is the colonial. if you want that conference call it, and we have our final lineup to finish this **** up today!!
also if anybpdy wants our latest roster file, i have it in my locker now under the filename updated15. GT c2woodsonmvp

american east
a-10

ACC
A-Sun
Big-10
Big-12
Big East
Big Sky
Big South
Big West
Colonial
C-USA
Horizon---MATT
IVY
MAAC
MAC
MEAC
MVC---MATT
MT WEST
Northeast---Currently Working on
Ohio Valley
PAC-10
PAT league
SEC
Southern---TERPS (ME)
Southland---currently working on
SWAC
SUMMITT
Sun Belt
WCC
WAC
Old 11-21-2008, 11:13 AM   #563
Rookie

OVR: 3

terps,

i can take the colonial if you'd like. i am available all day today to edit, so if someone is doing another conference but can't get on there yet, i can go ahead and knock it out.

if you have someone else already in mind to do it, that's cool too.

thanks.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:19 AM   #564
Rookie

xBraVEx's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terpspimp
because of the failed profanity check we cant make the file public, the only way to get the final roster file will be by addingthe person who completes the final conference as a freind and getting it out of his locker... or getting it from someone elses locker who has gotten from the person why completed the final conference. for some reason when u upload the file it says failed profanity check everytime... sucks but everyone can still get rosters.

Well is it ok since your the only person talking to me at the moment if i get the rosters from you?
Old 11-21-2008, 11:20 AM   #565
Rookie

Zprimetime2's Arena

you got it diehard, i just want to make sure you know how to do it is all. not the editing part but the downloading from whoever has the latest roster, then editing off of that, then saving it to your hard drive, and then uploading it to your locker, where everyone can access it. if u know how to do all of that than i dont have a problem, i just dont want to have a mess up this late in the process ya know? if your comfortable with everything then u can do the colonial after im done with the southern. so youll be up in like 3 hrs or so, is that cool with you? and just so u know you have to add me as a freind to get the roster file out of my locker when im finished with the southern so u have the latest file.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2008, 11:22 AM   #566
Rookie

Zprimetime2's Arena

ya brave its cool i just listed my GT and the filename its under about 5 posts above this.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:24 AM   #567
D*st*ny

HiJumpr111's Arena

OVR: 19

Terps and all who organized and entered names - Great work! It's been a pleasure monitoring your work through this thread.

Perhaps when the final conference is finished a new thread can be created where everyone can post any mispellings, position changes, etc. Also a list of gamertags of those with the final set could be given that would be willing to extend "friend requests" to others wanting the roster.

I have been working feverishly on figuring a way to bypass the censor trip by looking at Heelfan's initial set of ACC edits. But it's highly possible that there are strings of text that could trigger the censor that we could not even imagine....and now that so many conferences have been done, it will be like looking for a needle in a haystack. Therefore, the friends requests may be a necessity.

Again, I am very impressed -- so many of those that worked on the set seem new to OS. Welcome and thanks so much for your efforts!

I know some of us want to begin our dynasty's now and some may want to wait til the December 4 patch. Regardless, it looks like we'll have a great base of rosters to work from thanks to you all.

Old 11-21-2008, 11:25 AM   #568
Rookie

Zprimetime2's Arena

UPDATED!

american east
a-10
ACC

A-Sun
Big-10
Big-12
Big East
Big Sky
Big South
Big West
Colonial---Die hard
C-USA
Horizon---MATT
IVY
MAAC
MAC
MEAC
MVC---MATT
MT WEST
Northeast---Currently Working on
Ohio Valley
PAC-10
PAT league
SEC
Southern---TERPS (ME)
Southland---currently working on
SWAC
SUMMITT
Sun Belt
WCC
WAC

WE now have every conference called, so now everyone just has to be patient so we can finish them up. heres the order after blue and gold finishes:

ME (TERPS): southern
Die HARD: Colonial
MATT: Horizon and MVC

at the end as we stand right now MATT is going to have the final roster, if u dont want that responisbility then we will switch matt and myself and i will go last with the southern conference. remember post your GT and filename when finished so people know how to get the roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »