Home

NCAA Basketball 09 Xbox 360 Community Roster Project

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 09 Xbox 360 Community Roster Project within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-21-2008, 10:40 AM   #553
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Basketball 09 Xbox 360 Community Roster Project

Man I should have been on here earlier cuz I would have jumped in quick to help you guys, seriously. Is there anything that I can do to help you guys out? I know you're almost done, but I would really like to help so I can get these rosters. If there is nothing left to do could one of you guys add me to your friends list? I started going through this thread and you all have been bustin it and I've been sitting here trying to edit some of these rosters by myself. Just let me know if I can do anything.

Gamer Tag- ECbball3
Old 11-21-2008, 10:47 AM   #554
Rookie

Zprimetime2's Arena

OVR: 7

good morning board! it sounds to me like blue and gold is done with the MAAC and currently working on southland and another conference. when he is done i will do the southern conference. lets get a list going so we can finish this up.

BlueandGold: MAAC,Southland,Northeastern? (currently working on)
Terps: Southern
Matt???: MVC and Horizon

if you want in add your name to this list, but wed prefer that you have expereince because its complicating and we dont want anyone messin it up, even if your just trying to help. we will give everyone rosters when were done, whoever is last will post their gamertag and the file name so u can go into theire locker and get it, just be pateint fellas. awesome work to all that participated in this, it takes alot of time and patience as u all know.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:49 AM   #555
Rookie

just saw this thread....you boys been humpin' it.

i'm available to do a conference and/or team today if needed. i work from home, so i can do it whenever.

or, if there are specific "trouble" teams or whatever that need some research, i can start looking up stuff to do those with. either way is fine with me.

if you need my help, i'll post my gamertag.

later.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2008, 10:58 AM   #556
Rookie

xBraVEx's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terpspimp
good morning board! it sounds to me like blue and gold is done with the MAAC and currently working on southland and another conference. when he is done i will do the southern conference. lets get a list going so we can finish this up.

if you want in add your name to this list, but wed prefer that you have expereince because its complicating and we dont want anyone messin it up, even if your just trying to help. we will give everyone rosters when were done, whoever is last will post their gamertag and the file name so u can go into theire locker and get it, just be pateint fellas. awesome work to all that participated in this, it takes alot of time and patience as u all know.

Will the last person be making it a public file, or will we have to add them???
Old 11-21-2008, 11:01 AM   #557
Pro

mattpu01's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

Terps, I can still do Horizon and MVC just won't be able to get to it until later today so don't wait on me if there is an opening!

Also you guys, I posted a question under a thread :question for gamers on the general board. If anyone has time I would love to hear from you.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:01 AM   #558
Rookie

Zprimetime2's Arena

here is an update of what we have finished and we have left to do:

american east
a-10
ACC
A-Sun
Big-10
Big-12
Big East
Big Sky
Big South
Big West
Colonial
C-USA
Horizon
IVY
MAAC
MAC
MEAC
MVC
MT WEST
Northeast---Currently Working on
Ohio Valley
PAC-10
PAT league
SEC
Southern---TERPS (ME)
Southland---currently working on
SWAC
SUMMITT
Sun Belt
WCC
WAC

wow fellas we are close for sure!! only 6 more to go with 2 of them being done now, and then the southern being done immediately after.

P.S on a side note the wolverine had a huge win last night knocking off #4 UCLA at the garden.. GO BLUE!! (this is my buddies name, hes a terps fan not me)
Old 11-21-2008, 11:02 AM   #559
Rookie

Quote:

i've done roster editing on my own before, but never with a "community project"....if you don't mind that, you can add my name to the list for a conference and/or team or whatever. looks like the colonial conference is open right now, so i could possibly do that one (and get started on the research now).

i know some of those smaller conferences suck to edit...you start getting really effed up numbers, heights, weights, and classes. sometimes it's difficult to tell who the heck is who.

anyway, let me know. thanks.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:04 AM   #560
Rookie

Zprimetime2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBraVEx
Will the last person be making it a public file, or will we have to add them???
because of the failed profanity check we cant make the file public, the only way to get the final roster file will be by addingthe person who completes the final conference as a freind and getting it out of his locker... or getting it from someone elses locker who has gotten from the person why completed the final conference. for some reason when u upload the file it says failed profanity check everytime... sucks but everyone can still get rosters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »