Home

NCAA Basketball 09 Xbox 360 Community Roster Project

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 09 Xbox 360 Community Roster Project within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-21-2008, 07:43 AM   #537
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: NCAA Basketball 09 Xbox 360 Community Roster Project

Ok, I have grabbed then out of his locker and am working on them as we speak.
Old 11-21-2008, 07:52 AM   #538
Rookie

CAJUN COMMISH's Arena

OVR: 10

Your work is greatly appreciated, people! I wont start my Dynasty until I have the roster. I will have to know who to grab it from and if I need to send at least a temp Friend Request until I have them downloaded. I will probably use my TC CAJUNCOMMISH gamertag to get them (also use CAJUN COMMISH). Just let me know who to grab from. Will check in from work to see how you people are doing later.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:42 AM   #539
Rookie

xBraVEx's Arena

OVR: 2

I GUESS IT DOESNT SEEM MESSED UP HOW THE VETS OF THE SITE ARE SHUTTING OUT THE NEWCOMERS LIKE MYSELF WHO GRACEFULLY THANKED AND APPRECIATED THE VETS, AND ALSO OFFERED TO HELP. IM NOT COMING AT ANYONE WITH ANY DISRESPECT, I JUST KNOW THAT IM AVAILABLE TO HELP AND CAN DO ROSTERS RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK. ONCE AGAIN I APPRECIATE THE VETS BECAUSE U GUYS ARE PAVING THA WAY FOR US ROOKS.

xBraVE HeaRTeDX #4
Old 11-21-2008, 09:07 AM   #540
Rookie

OVR: 1

How do I get the roster once it's all done do I have to download every single conference individually or will someone have them put all together and I go to EA Locker and just download it or I just add them as a friend? Help Please?
I'm just waiting to start my dynasty until the rosters come out,
Thanks!
Old 11-21-2008, 09:40 AM   #541
Pro

dawhitepowder's Arena

OVR: 8

Damn, I leave and don't come back for one night and look at all this chaos that follows, LOL. Seems like the rest of the conferences are already lined up to be completed?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2008, 09:40 AM   #542
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalton51
How do I get the roster once it's all done do I have to download every single conference individually or will someone have them put all together and I go to EA Locker and just download it or I just add them as a friend? Help Please?
I'm just waiting to start my dynasty until the rosters come out,
Thanks!
Just one file...someone will post it in their EA Locker...you must be friends with that person to get the file...
Old 11-21-2008, 09:52 AM   #543
Rookie

xBraVEx's Arena

OVR: 2

TJ FOR US NEW TO OPERATION SPORTS. HOW LONG WILL WE HAVE TO WAIT BEFORE THE VETS ALLOW US ROOKS TO GET THE ROSTERS? I REALLY WISH I COULDVE HELPED U GUYS OUT WITH THE WHOLE PROJECT. I PERSONALLY WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU VETERANS FOR GIVING THE NCAA BASKETBALL 09 FANS A CHANCE TO PLAY WITH THE REAL ROSTERS THRU THE HARD WORK AND DEDICATION THAT THE VETS PUT IN TO BRING THIS OPPROTUNITY TO US, BECAUSE TRUTHFULLY U GUYS DIDNT HAVE TO DO THIS BUT U GUYS ARE HEROES TO US SPORT JUNKIES....THANKS FOR HARD WORK VETS OF OPERATION SPORTS.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:59 AM   #544
Pro

dawhitepowder's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBraVEx
TJ FOR US NEW TO OPERATION SPORTS. HOW LONG WILL WE HAVE TO WAIT BEFORE THE VETS ALLOW US ROOKS TO GET THE ROSTERS? I REALLY WISH I COULDVE HELPED U GUYS OUT WITH THE WHOLE PROJECT. I PERSONALLY WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU VETERANS FOR GIVING THE NCAA BASKETBALL 09 FANS A CHANCE TO PLAY WITH THE REAL ROSTERS THRU THE HARD WORK AND DEDICATION THAT THE VETS PUT IN TO BRING THIS OPPROTUNITY TO US, BECAUSE TRUTHFULLY U GUYS DIDNT HAVE TO DO THIS BUT U GUYS ARE HEROES TO US SPORT JUNKIES....THANKS FOR HARD WORK VETS OF OPERATION SPORTS.

Dude, maybe if you didn't type in ALL CAPS, you could get on someone's friend list and download these rosters. I'm saying they will be done late tonight or sometime tomorrow for sure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »