Home

NBA Live 365 Status Update

This is a discussion on NBA Live 365 Status Update within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
NBA 2K25 Cover Athletes - Jayson Tatum, A'ja Wilson and Vince Carter
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive and Analysis
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games

Old 11-16-2008, 12:52 PM   #417
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA Live 365 Status Update

Theres' gonna be some bugs with this kind of feature in the beginning trying to gel with the Live engine. BUT hopefully by Dec things get cleared up. thats when the season really heats up like last night scuffle with the rockets and sun
Old 11-16-2008, 03:12 PM   #418
Banned

Berliner's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thcchoi
Dear EA

Can you guys please make this correction about the personal information of an Australian basketball player, Jason Smith?
His date of birth is wrong obviously, in-game it says he was born in 1950s
One more thing, even though his height is correctly listed as 193cm in the game menu, during gameplay his in-game character is as tall as someone like Andrew Bogut, who is a 7 footer.

As a hardcore basketball fan, I am very disappointed by the fact that this issue has not been resolved by now, even about a month after its releasing date.

Come on guys, please make the correction as soon as possible and show some love for EA sports customers down under!!
Cheers.

P.S Any possibilities that New Zealand national basketball team will be added via patch available as downloadable contents on XBOX Live like Oklahoma City uniform & court patch???

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

hahahahahahahahaha
Old 11-17-2008, 10:47 AM   #419
GSW
Simnation

GSW's Arena

OVR: 40

eric gordon has a shrunken head, meanwhile brandan wright and javale mcgees domes are the size of zepplins
Old 11-17-2008, 03:54 PM   #420
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
hmmm it says loading, i dont see a list after. im connected to the server and have the code. hmm lemme did around a bit more and see if its something i did.
I'm confused with this as well.

I can have the Lakers and Celtics selected but the latest Rewind game is from June of 2008.

There is no option for their game in the 2008/2009 season.

Do I just go to the select team screen and wait?
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Old 11-18-2008, 01:18 AM   #421
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeePride
I'm confused with this as well.

I can have the Lakers and Celtics selected but the latest Rewind game is from June of 2008.

There is no option for their game in the 2008/2009 season.

Do I just go to the select team screen and wait?
I'm wondering the same thing...just popped this in for the first time in a while due to other games and was gonna play last night's Pistons/Suns game, but it's not an option in Rewind. Am I missing something?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2008, 12:08 PM   #422
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

Well, I'm an idiot because the Lakers haven't played the Celtics this season, but the point still stands.

I don't see any of the games from this season on NBA Rewind.

edit: And, yes, I've waited. I waited a pretty long time in my opinion. 10 minutes is long enough for something like this to load. Any longer and you're just hoping people have that kind of patience to use this feature.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Old 11-18-2008, 01:17 PM   #423
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeePride
Well, I'm an idiot because the Lakers haven't played the Celtics this season, but the point still stands.

I don't see any of the games from this season on NBA Rewind.

edit: And, yes, I've waited. I waited a pretty long time in my opinion. 10 minutes is long enough for something like this to load. Any longer and you're just hoping people have that kind of patience to use this feature.
one of the things i had to figure out was that in order for the rewind games to appear, you need to set the exact home and away teams from the actual game. for example, you can't just pick the houston rockets and have all of the available rewind games show up. if you want to see the rockets @ suns rewind from last week, you need to set the rockets as the away team and the suns as the home team in order for the rewind game to appear (assuming it's uploaded). if you want the thunder @ the rockets, set the thunder as the away team and the rockets as the home and then scroll through the available games using rb/lb
Old 11-18-2008, 02:39 PM   #424
MVP

OVR: 10

I'm not sure what you're referring to. For example, I put up Detroit @ Sacramento. I hit R2 (I'm on PS3) and I see a game from last year, I hit R2 again and I see the game they played last week.

I hit "X" to continue, the game loads (in like 20 seconds) and I begin playing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »