Home

NBA Live 365 Status Update

This is a discussion on NBA Live 365 Status Update within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-12-2008, 07:57 AM   #393
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: NBA Live 365 Status Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdfan76
Is it supposed to be like that?
Yes.

Sorry...stupid questions deserve stupid answers.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:20 AM   #394
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
So I'm a little frustrated, and correct me if I'm wrong. I'll start by saying this. DNA updates are of no use in dynasty except for the initial one u take into your dynasty when u start, right? So now if I want to start a dynasty I'm stuck with 14-15s on players that have not played yet (Ginobili,D.Williams, etc) So for excample if I take my team the Spurs, Ginobili will be "stuck at 14-15s. I can never fix this and my dynasty will be riddled with these unused DNA settings on alot of players. This means when I play or sim they will be completely incorrect in the way they play. And if I reset to the default rosters to get the generic starting DNA I lose all the transactions(Spurs signing Finley, the Iverson trade, etc) So I would have to take the 365 update and manually edit ALL the players DNA that have not played yet to get at least some kind of "real" DNA settings for these players, and there seems to be alot of them. Or I manually re-do all the transactions and use the generic DNA. I am at a good stopping point in Madden and NCAA football and I was hoping to start my NBA live dynasty soon, but at this rate I can't start till well halfway through the season. Am I missing something or is this a lose, lose, lose, lose situation. I guess DNA updates are great for online play but I don't play online. I buy all my EA games for the franchise/dynasty part of it. So I feel a little um... jaded right now. Once again any advice or knowledge to a solution, or even a time frame would be appreciated. Thanks
might have to waite until next month if your a spurs fan to get parker and manu's updated dna going into dynasty mode since they are both injured.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:45 PM   #395
NBA LIVE Producer

iminurbase's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Just started Spurs vs Twolves rewind game, th double OT game from a week or so ago and Minnesota has 2 Mike Millers. HA lol

Oh and my bench is full of duplicate Duncans and Parkers??!! What the... Is it supposed to be like that?
I just fired up that game on PS3 and didn't see this... weird.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2008, 12:48 PM   #396
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ Snappin
Well, they have Monta Ellis back on Golden State in the latest 365 update, but now Al Harrington is in the free agent pool. And, yet again, a bunch of players are in the wrong slots - I noticed Bibby and Johnson switched on the Hawks, for example. I know they are getting the info straight from synergy, but a little oversight on how it gets applied would be appreciated. I hope these problems get ironed out, because I'm loving how the game plays and how the players act like they should.
They got Harrington back on Golden State today - by dropping Corey Maggette into the Free Agent pool.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:53 PM   #397
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

I played a guy online yesterday and he used the Spurs...but Tony Parker was his starting pg ???

Doesn't 365 remove him and put him on the IR ?? and the Spurs have already playe games without Tony Parker so shouldn't this have had registered yet ??
Old 11-12-2008, 12:53 PM   #398
NBA LIVE Producer

iminurbase's Arena

Quote:
So I'm a little frustrated, and correct me if I'm wrong. I'll start by saying this. DNA updates are of no use in dynasty except for the initial one u take into your dynasty when u start, right? So now if I want to start a dynasty I'm stuck with 14-15s on players that have not played yet (Ginobili,D.Williams, etc) So for excample if I take my team the Spurs, Ginobili will be "stuck at 14-15s. I can never fix this and my dynasty will be riddled with these unused DNA settings on alot of players. This means when I play or sim they will be completely incorrect in the way they play. And if I reset to the default rosters to get the generic starting DNA I lose all the transactions(Spurs signing Finley, the Iverson trade, etc) So I would have to take the 365 update and manually edit ALL the players DNA that have not played yet to get at least some kind of "real" DNA settings for these players, and there seems to be alot of them. Or I manually re-do all the transactions and use the generic DNA. I am at a good stopping point in Madden and NCAA football and I was hoping to start my NBA live dynasty soon, but at this rate I can't start till well halfway through the season. Am I missing something or is this a lose, lose, lose, lose situation. I guess DNA updates are great for online play but I don't play online. I buy all my EA games for the franchise/dynasty part of it. So I feel a little um... jaded right now. Once again any advice or knowledge to a solution, or even a time frame would be appreciated. Thanks
I'd say the easiest thing is to edit the DNA of the players who matter who have no DNA yet (Manu for example), and take that roster into your Dynasty. There shouldn't really be that many players.

It's a catch 22... you want the updated rosters and DNA, with a mix of old DNA for guys that haven't played. I think overall the options and tools you have this year are far beyond previous years.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:58 PM   #399
NBA LIVE Producer

iminurbase's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
I played a guy online yesterday and he used the Spurs...but Tony Parker was his starting pg ???

Doesn't 365 remove him and put him on the IR ?? and the Spurs have already playe games without Tony Parker so shouldn't this have had registered yet ??
The update came around midnight... last night was the Spurs first game with TP out, so if you look now he is gone.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:01 PM   #400
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by iminurbase
The update came around midnight... last night was the Spurs first game with TP out, so if you look now he is gone.
???? My bad. I thought the Spurs already played with out Tony Parker. I knew they had to play a game for it to register.

Sidenote: How can you tell in Live 09 when a manual update has been done compared to a 365 update ??

Last edited by Mintsa; 11-12-2008 at 01:09 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »