Home

NBA Live 365 Status Update

This is a discussion on NBA Live 365 Status Update within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-05-2008, 03:31 PM   #289
MVP

rawdog805's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NBA Live 365 Status Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ Snappin
First, I'm really psyched by this feature and how much it helps the teams play as they should. However, I've noticed some weird lineups in the updated rosters - Mike Miller as starting PG for the Timberwolves, Deng at PF and Thomas at SF for the Bulls, Bibby at SG and Johnson at PG for the Hawks, multiple position shifts on the Warriors, etc. Has anyone else noted these (relatively minor) goofs?
Yes I noticed this also.. especially with the Grizzlies and Mike Miller starting at the Point.. Also with the heat D Wade will get subbed in at Center for some reason?? It's a little frustrating because I always use auto-subs, and you can't do anything about the CPU...

XBox One GT: rawdog805

Twitch: dufflebag_ran

Steam: rawdog805
Old 11-05-2008, 03:47 PM   #290
Rookie

OVR: 4

When i downloaded the DNA today everything appeared different, no more 14 ratings. I see what all the hype was about this game plays totally different now. The cop ai actually thinks. I saw multiple times when the comp drove and kicked it out to open teammates intead of taking bad jum[ers, more fastbreaks, and stars playing aggressive like they should. 99% of my issues disappeared in thus update and this is just the first "real" one. Good job EA. I would like LBJ to drive a little more to the hoop instead of jumpshots but im sure that will smooth out soon.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:55 PM   #291
Banned

OVR: 24

The one thing I love about Live 09 is the stars play like stars and the chumps play like chumps.
You rarely see a chump going off on you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2008, 03:56 PM   #292
Banned

OVR: 11

According to a producer of Live 09 on the official EA forum....the patch has already been submitted to Sony and MS and is now waiting for their approval and general release.

Stephensonmc.....can you give us details as to what this latest patch is supposed to fix?
Old 11-05-2008, 04:03 PM   #293
Pro

bigdfan76's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
it doesn't "evolve" per say, that's just your blueprint to how they'll play.

We're looking at the "evolve" part for next year.
Oh I see so I would probably be better off waiting a while(3-4 weeks) to start my dynasty so I can get more in depth accurate DNA. Players roles would be more established and the DNA would be more "leveled off" right? Also I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this but when can we expect accurate rosters? The line ups are messed up as mentioned earlier(M/Miller at PG, Deng at PF, etc) I also noticed the 2 rookies on the Spurs are excactly identical(G.Hill,D.Farmer) Thanks for keeping us updated with accurate info, Live is a great game.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:22 PM   #294
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by left4dead
According to a producer of Live 09 on the official EA forum....the patch has already been submitted to Sony and MS and is now waiting for their approval and general release.

Stephensonmc.....can you give us details as to what this latest patch is supposed to fix?
well the ps3 has had the ea nhl patch for over a week now, correct? i bet the ps3 live will get patched within a day or two (if above is true). we will see a 360 update in prob 2 weeks.. i hope its earlier, but dang MS and their process lol..

cant wait to see the patch though...
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 11-05-2008, 04:31 PM   #295
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Hey everyone,

We wanted to check back to let you know that not only are we extremely appreciative of the patience and excitement you all showed while we were working through our initial issues with NBA LIVE 365, but we also wanted to point out some really cool things to look at now that everything has been updated.

For starters, you’ll notice that almost every player and team is updated with new DNA. I’d like to point out some of the top rookies like Mayo, Love, Rose and Beasley. Take a look at their DNA. It’s pretty cool to see the first DNA data on new players that haven’t played in the NBA before. You can’t compare it off of last year. It’s like seeing the DNA mapping of a child established. What you’re seeing now may be the foundation for how these young superstars may play for the rest of their career. Take a look at the Rockets DNA with Artest, or Philadelphia’s DNA with Brand. It’s not there yet, but once they play some games, Detroit and Denver should look pretty different too .

If you’re seeing the numbers “14” and “15” for players with the latest update, it’s because they haven’t played yet. Once they do, you’ll see their DNA.

This is a process guys, and we thank you for your patience. We knew that once the now infamous “kinks” were worked out, you guys would be pleased with what you’re seeing. Please continue to give us feedback as we move forward. Things may move slowly at the beginning, but we’re working out a rhythm here that will set us up for success! Rest assured though, your game will be “Made Fresh Daily!”

Thanks,
The NBA LIVE Dev Team
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2008, 05:01 PM   #296
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave374
The one thing I love about Live 09 is the stars play like stars and the chumps play like chumps.
You rarely see a chump going off on you.
Not true at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »