Home

NBA Live 365 Status Update

This is a discussion on NBA Live 365 Status Update within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-05-2008, 05:29 AM   #273
NBA LIVE Producer

iminurbase's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NBA Live 365 Status Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
Guys,

Just to let you know, all teams and players now have DNA!

Thanks again for your patience guys. There are still some things to work out, but continue to leave your feedback because it's very valuable to us!
This is our story:
... ... ... ...

Seriously though, enjoy, and we'll be keeping it fresh.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:49 AM   #274
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
Guys,

Just to let you know, all teams and players now have DNA!

Thanks again for your patience guys. There are still some things to work out, but continue to leave your feedback because it's very valuable to us!
Dude...

You guys are freakin' sick. If it hasn't been said enough, I definitely gotta let you guys know that (for most of us) your work is greatly appreciated. I just got my updates a few minutes ago and everything looks great... the rosters, the stats, the tendencies. I'm so hyped right now! Hopefully I'm gonna be able to get one good game in before the Sandman pays me a visit, but all in all great job guys.

I'll keep looking forward to 365 development throughout the season and can't wait for the patch!

Thanx!
Old 11-05-2008, 06:30 AM   #275
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpSoloSr
Dude...

You guys are freakin' sick. If it hasn't been said enough, I definitely gotta let you guys know that (for most of us) your work is greatly appreciated. I just got my updates a few minutes ago and everything looks great... the rosters, the stats, the tendencies. I'm so hyped right now! Hopefully I'm gonna be able to get one good game in before the Sandman pays me a visit, but all in all great job guys.

I'll keep looking forward to 365 development throughout the season and can't wait for the patch!

Thanx!
Well said my man!

Though I haven't checked the update yet, I can't say enough for stephensonmc, iminurbase, and Beluba always keeping us in the loop. They don't have to be here, but they are. They don't have to listen to all our complaining (and some bashing), but they do. That just goes to show how much they care about us and their intent to improve on their product.

Great job guys. Looking forward to a great season of updates with Live.

I'm really interested to see how after a month or so the DNAs of Denver and Detroit shape up. Speaking of which, just to clear things up, when are expecting to have another DNA update? Daily, after _ games, after _ days?

Last edited by 23bluesman; 11-05-2008 at 06:43 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2008, 07:19 AM   #276
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23bluesman
I'm really interested to see how after a month or so the DNAs of Denver and Detroit shape up. Speaking of which, just to clear things up, when are expecting to have another DNA update? Daily, after _ games, after _ days?
I'm kinda interested in this as well... I just so happen to be a night owl if you guys haven't been able to notice from the times of my post, and it just so happens that a lot of the updates kick in in the late evenings/early mornings of the day (I think even steph has been pretty consistent in noting this in his post), which I think is pretty cool considering that when you wake up and start playing, everything is as it should be.

Now, whether or not this is going to remain this way through the whole season is going to be very interesting as you've mentioned. I would personally love to see the updates take place within hours of the completions of their real life counterparts, yet I also don't know how quickly this whole DNA stuff works. Maybe it is all a matter of "games" instead of "days"... then will we have to wait through a couple of games or will the updates come instantaneously or do we have to wait through the days in-between games??? This would be even more of a challenge when teams play back-to-back games...
Old 11-05-2008, 07:59 AM   #277
Rookie

southriver's Arena

OVR: 1

I am not sure if it is just my game, but almost all the rewind games have DNA. They also have the correct score in the BOX SCORE. What they DONT have is any of the player stats in the BOX SCORE. IF Koby scores 40 points two nights ago. Am i going to have to look that up on the computer or will the correct box score be eventually their?
Old 11-05-2008, 08:21 AM   #278
Rookie

OVR: 6

So has the "manual" roster update happened? This is the update to the roster that will rid teams of "generic" players that were not in the game when it shipped.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:09 AM   #279
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by southriver
I am not sure if it is just my game, but almost all the rewind games have DNA. They also have the correct score in the BOX SCORE. What they DONT have is any of the player stats in the BOX SCORE. IF Koby scores 40 points two nights ago. Am i going to have to look that up on the computer or will the correct box score be eventually their?
they will eventually be there my man.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:50 AM   #280
Rookie

OVR: 6

So the manual roster update hasnt happened...still waiting to start my franchise...any word on when this could happen Steph? Thanks for any info.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »