Home

NBA Live 365 Status Update

This is a discussion on NBA Live 365 Status Update within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-01-2008, 06:58 PM   #89
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: NBA Live 365 Status Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel0078
I already acknowledged that there are obviously going to be problems within the early stages. But thanks for quoting only part of what I said and then repeating back to me what I already said, but in your own words.....Goes to show that you either didn't thoroughly read my post, or you just missed part of it.

I've been buying both Live and 2k for the last five years. I buy them both sight unseen because I'm a fan of both games. Having said that, I am entitled to talk about the short comings of Live. Now if I was one of these guys who never bothered playing the game, I would keep my mouth shut. But I'm not that guy. Even if I had zero knowledge about the game and just bought it because I'm a ****** basketball fan, I'd still have the right to complain about this particular issue. Like I've said twice now, I'm sure the problems will eventually get worked out.
You missed the point. If you believe EA to have as shaky of a recent history and have no faith in their ability to put out new features without flaw or without delay, then that's on you for purchasing the game sight unseen.

This is not without precedent. 2k and EA have both had hiccups whenever they have added some new online component. It's sucks but it happens. We're 4 days in to the NBA season, so it's a little to early to get the torches and pitchforks out.

But certain people live to complain, so they will, and certain other people love to complain about EA so for them they get a double whammy.
Old 11-01-2008, 07:02 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 14

I'd like to see this feature extended so that I get a DNA report on myself... my own tendencies as a gamer. What I do in certain situations and then be able to see somebody else's DNA report when I play them online.

Kinda like the old NFL 2K virtual profile...
Old 11-01-2008, 08:14 PM   #91
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
You missed the point. If you believe EA to have as shaky of a recent history and have no faith in their ability to put out new features without flaw or without delay, then that's on you for purchasing the game sight unseen.

This is not without precedent. 2k and EA have both had hiccups whenever they have added some new online component. It's sucks but it happens. We're 4 days in to the NBA season, so it's a little to early to get the torches and pitchforks out.

But certain people live to complain, so they will, and certain other people love to complain about EA so for them they get a double whammy.
I didn't miss the point at all. And I'm not going to argue that with you. It's understood 365 is in early stages, I already acknowledged that and followed that statement up with the belief that this "hiccup" will work itself out. The game is still good and I'm having a blast playing it. People, including myself are just eager to see the feature working and annoyed that it's not. I'm just voicing my belief that this should have been worked out over the last few months and don't believe that's to much to ask or have expected.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2008, 08:18 PM   #92
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel0078
I didn't miss the point at all. And I'm not going to argue that with you. It's understood 365 is in early stages, I already acknowledged that and followed that statement up with the belief that this "hiccup" will work itself out. The game is still good and I'm having a blast playing it. People, including myself are just eager to see the feature working and annoyed that it's not. I'm just voicing my belief that this should have been worked out over the last few months and don't believe that's to much to ask or have expected.
That's a much more softened stance than than the post of yours I origanlly quoted.
Old 11-01-2008, 08:24 PM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 1
bottom line, as soon as this patch is released, everyone is gonna stop bitchin. So you all might as well be patient and stop bitchin now! thank you
Old 11-01-2008, 09:05 PM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViper1983
bottom line, as soon as this patch is released, everyone is gonna stop bitchin. So you all might as well be patient and stop bitchin now! thank you

just to plays God's advocate, they DID say they were going to turn on DNA after each team has played a game. Now, it delayed until each team has played a few time, thats a little silly.

now, because all the team players DNA is set at 14 or 15, i cant even do a franchise with the old DNA! lol

wait,, whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?

oh EA.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:15 PM   #95
Pro

Haval93's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
No questioning my objectivity after the community day though. I understand though your stance is now crystal.

Haval, hope you post a bit more around here now. It's definitely more sane than EA's forums apparently. lol
I try to get on here a bit more...Hopefully...I really do like the EA boards...I also like here...It's way more active here...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2008, 09:20 PM   #96
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Hello Everyone,

We're good to go for lineup changes with NBA LIVE 365 on the XBOX 360. Similar to last night with the PS3 version of NBA LIVE 09, an update will be deployed late Saturday night (11/1), early Sunday morning (11/2) that will activate accurate lineup changes based on the NBA games played for NBA LIVE 09. Just to reiterate, the DNA and tendencies will be updated, but we're waiting a few days so that games can be played and you guys can see the changes.

Once again, we couldn't be more appreciative for your understanding and patience as we work through the kinks in this brand new feature!

Continue please to leave your feedback on NBA LIVE 365, and we'll be sure to update all of you as we move forward!

Thanks,
The NBA LIVE Dev Team

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »