Home

NBA Live 365 Status Update

This is a discussion on NBA Live 365 Status Update within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-31-2008, 10:35 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 365 Status Update

the nba live rewind is updated but i cant play the game from yesterday which was houston at dallas it just says "loading nba live rewind game..." whats up with that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2008, 10:54 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by andybaseball2005
Are you sure the game was from the 29th of 2008? From what i noticed right now almost all the Rewind games are from last year but they do have almost every game.
Yes I am sure. Its possible its not avail. anymore thought...since EA is having many many troubles I guess.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:59 PM   #43
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Hey guys, we're still here at the office. I'll keep up****** you.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:17 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
thanks! i just went to the heat vs kings game in AA tonight! just got home and wanted to replay the game on nba live lol....

MIAMI won by like 30.. just wanted to see the rewind in nba live!
Old 11-01-2008, 12:43 AM   #45
MVP

andybaseball2005's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Wow thats some dedication especially considering it's a holliday. Great work EA and stephensonmc. This goes to show you that EA does care.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2008, 12:47 AM   #46
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Hello Everyone,

Like we told you guys yesterday, NBA LIVE 365 would go live today. Well, I’m officially letting all of you know that NBA LIVE 365 has now been turned on, and is scheduled to go live between really late Friday, and early Saturday morning. You should see all roster lineups accurately reflected in-game based on what’s currently happening in the real NBA season. You’re probably wondering about DNA and Tendencies right? Well, those will be ready for you to download soon, but we’re waiting for teams to play a few games so that you see some differences in their DNA and tendencies.

This is an exciting and brand new feature for not only us, but sports games period so there’s bound to be some kinks that need to be worked out. I wanted to thank you on behalf of the entire NBA LIVE 09 development team for being so excited, eager and patient about the implementation of this feature. Because this is happening as the season goes along, it’s something that we wanted worked out and fully tested before we turned on the switch to you guys. Two things to note; there are some inconsistencies in the lineups that you may see, but they will be addressed as we move forward. Also, in order to keep the daily updates going, if there is a player at any point in time during the season that is not in our game but has played a game in the real NBA, you’ll see him reflected in-game as a generic player. Don’t worry, he’ll be implemented in-game accurately that same week, and the generic player will be out of your game.

Thanks again for the patience everyone! These are truly exciting times for all of us as the future of basketball is now!

Thanks,
The NBA LIVE 09 Dev Team
Old 11-01-2008, 12:48 AM   #47
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by andybaseball2005
Wow thats some dedication especially considering it's a holliday. Great work EA and stephensonmc. This goes to show you that EA does care.
EA may or may not be a big evil corporation, but I think the grunts care about their work.
No one can tell me a guy like Littman isn't passionate about NHL, Cummings NFL, O'Brien NCAA Basketball, Stephenson his game.
I think we as a community tend to blame them for **** that's outta their hands at times.
The producers for the most part mean well.
Old 11-01-2008, 01:20 AM   #48
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Hello Everyone,

Like we told you guys yesterday, NBA LIVE 365 would go live today. Well, I’m officially letting all of you know that NBA LIVE 365 has now been turned on, and is scheduled to go live between really late Friday, and early Saturday morning. You should see all roster lineups accurately reflected in-game based on what’s currently happening in the real NBA season. You’re probably wondering about DNA and Tendencies right? Well, those will be ready for you to download soon, but we’re waiting for teams to play a few games so that you see some differences in their DNA and tendencies.

This is an exciting and brand new feature for not only us, but sports games period so there’s bound to be some kinks that need to be worked out. I wanted to thank you on behalf of the entire NBA LIVE 09 development team for being so excited, eager and patient about the implementation of this feature. Because this is happening as the season goes along, it’s something that we wanted worked out and fully tested before we turned on the switch to you guys. Two things to note; there are some inconsistencies in the lineups that you may see, but they will be addressed as we move forward. Also, in order to keep the daily updates going, if there is a player at any point in time during the season that is not in our game but has played a game in the real NBA, you’ll see him reflected in-game as a generic player. Don’t worry, he’ll be implemented in-game accurately that same week, and the generic player will be out of your game.

Thanks again for the patience everyone! These are truly exciting times for all of us as the future of basketball is now!

Thanks,
The NBA LIVE 09 Dev Team
Thanks man!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »