Home

NBA Live 365 Status Update

This is a discussion on NBA Live 365 Status Update within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-31-2008, 05:58 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: NBA Live 365 Status Update

I haven't gotten any update yet today and I've been on and off all day. Whats the deal? Just my personal opinion and from my experience at this site....It never ceases to amaze me how the EA rep is ALWAYS here to toot the horn of whats supposed to happen, but when it doesn't happen, he is nowhere to be found. I know the day isn't over yet, but this is "made fresh daily" and for some reason I expected this the game to be "updated" first thing this morning, I mean come on, we're going on 6 pm on the east coast already. Maybe I'm expecting to much.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:14 PM   #34
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

This is a big new feature, and there's bound some be some kinks in the armor. Thanks for your patience guys, it's so appreciated. I'll update you the minute we get information.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys!
Old 10-31-2008, 07:30 PM   #35
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

I deleted a bunch of posts because this is not the NBA forum. This is reserved for 365 update news and the clutter is too much for the dev to sift through
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2008, 07:36 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 3

I am not hating on the Live team at all with this post because they obviously have done their job. But EA Online routinely drops the ball. I can't believe that they push the hell out of NBA Live DNA last night on TNT just to not have it ready today. It is amazing that EA Online can continue to be the weak link here. Hopefully they can get their act together soon. Otherwise this is just a useless 'back of the box' feature.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:55 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm not sure what's going on but in the Spurs/Suns rewind, but George Hill is listed as a small forward, but he's a PG. This comes into play because when the CPU subs for me, it puts Vaughn in at the center position O_o.

I know Oberto was out, but couldn't the entire active roster be put into the games?
I mean Hill is on the Spurs roster in the rewind game and he didn't even play. (Spurs only played 9 guys)
Old 10-31-2008, 08:30 PM   #38
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
This is a big new feature, and there's bound some be some kinks in the armor. Thanks for your patience guys, it's so appreciated. I'll update you the minute we get information.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys!
Thanks man, hope you get it resolved quickly.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:20 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 6

So....no information to share with us over the last 2 hours? Hope you guys are spending to much time on NBA Live 10.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:29 PM   #40
MVP

andybaseball2005's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsubenvis
So...No update yet but the Rewind Games are updated. Just played Hawks v. Magic from the 29th...well the Magic were on fire...shot 62% for the game, dominated the boards, I lost by 10. In real life the Magic couldnt hit anything and Atlanta won by 14. I guess I expected the Magic to be off since they were in the real game...I dunno. But is it weird that there is no update but the Rewind games are updated? Also during the game, when they showed the players last game stats they were still the last game from last year.
Are you sure the game was from the 29th of 2008? From what i noticed right now almost all the Rewind games are from last year but they do have almost every game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »