Home

Madden Baller Diaries Part One: Frustration Sets In

This is a discussion on Madden Baller Diaries Part One: Frustration Sets In within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-17-2008, 10:20 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
We look forward to having Steven at our tournament and proving these misconceptions some of you have about offline tournaments.

And to Muggins, from your profile, you don't live down in South Florida. How can you stereotype South Florida as ghetto gangsters? I am proud to be host of South Florida Madden Ballers and I have a 9 - 5 job, wife, etc. That's the case of my other guys. We get together once a month to play the game we love.

We actually have rules and that includes not disrespecting your opponent. Yes, we have fun, scream when we win or lose, but at no time is getting up on your opponent's face allowed.

Again, we look forward to having Steven at our tourney.

Boza - South Florida Madden Ballers
Old 10-17-2008, 10:24 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjccommish
When you attend the Madden Challenge please ask them why there is no place for the Commish Frank C. I was with the Madden Challenge for the first two years, wrote the rules, worked hard to connect with the community and get their voice heard.

Now for the last three years I've tried to get onto the tour, but no luck.
To Fjccommish:

I think you are confusing our tournament with the Madden Challenge. We have nothing to do with the Madden Challenge. Madden Challenge tour ended last week at Orlando.

Our organization is South Florida Madden Ballers (www.southfloridamadden.com)

I am also a EA Community Leader.
Old 10-20-2008, 12:27 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Madden Baller Diaries Part One: Frustration Sets In

Boza, thanks for clearing it up. I know about Madden Ballers, your group is terrific!

I didn't know the Madden Challenge was already over.

But if you talk to folks who go, who attend the finals (surely that hasn't happened) please ask them to ask the folks who run it about bringing back Frank the Commish. I love the Madden community, the competition, and am on a campaign to return to the Challenge.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »