Home

NBA Live 09 Screenshots: Player Faces - Part 1

This is a discussion on NBA Live 09 Screenshots: Player Faces - Part 1 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-02-2008, 12:19 AM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA Live 09 Screenshots: Player Faces - Part 1

If you know where to buy it in Los Angeles let me know
Old 10-02-2008, 09:47 PM   #98
MVP

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn33
Having a Sprite logo on replays is a deal breaker? Seriously? You must be a 7-up guy huh?
What if I want to take screenshots or video captures? They'll all have a Sprite logo on them. It is a deal-breaker for me, yes, because the replays should belong to the user to view the play that happened, as well as to store and treasure, not to be bludgeoned over the head with advertising.

Besides, they obviously don't need my money. They have that extra little pittance of advertising revenue.

Incredibly annoying, and it speaks volumes about EA. I already see hundreds of Sprite ads in the game as it is, and now they need to be on replays?

And I'm not a 7-Up guy. I drink Coke (same company), but the last thing I want is ads on my HUD. In the background? Fine. On the ad-boards, fine. Right on the screen for my replays is unnatural, and as I mentioned, it only shows Live is concerned about revenue streams.

Same goes for the guys in the stands wearing EA Sports sweatshirts... yeah, when I go to the games, I always grab my EA Sports sweatshirt... It's stupid, and the game will just be a bunch of ads with intermittent basketball. I'll sit this one out, thank you very much.

Last edited by Shinyhubcaps; 10-02-2008 at 09:56 PM.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:50 PM   #99
MVP

jewelz1132's Arena

OVR: 12

I'ma tell yall now..some of these screen shots dont do the faces justice at all..I saw Brand after a foul and I had to double take lol..the same with VC and AI2 at times

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »