Home

Fixing the March Madness Series

This is a discussion on Fixing the March Madness Series within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-05-2008, 12:07 PM   #25
Pro

radiohead's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Fixing the March Madness Series

Behindshadows2,

i'll cede your point that a lot of people who did not play march madness 08 are simply "hatin" and not providing any constructive criticism which "may" help fix mm.

but to be fair, the reason why many of those guys didn't play march madness 08 is because of how bad the game has historically been. in other words, i think it's hard to find a large community to draw constructive criticism from because MM as alienated so many gamers over the years.

i've always thought that mm had superior atmosphere and presentation AND that mm has always had potential to be much better than choops. but, the finished product always feels like a rudderless boat.

it's good to know that there is a new dev. team working on mm. that fact alone will put mm on my radar. but honestly, i'm not holding my breath.

like you said, it's time for results.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2008, 02:10 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1
LEGACY MODE LIKE 2k... nothing is tighter than starting with a butt cheeks squad and earning other coaching jobs after 2 seasons, or making that tm into a contender..
Old 09-27-2008, 06:30 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1
All u need to make the game better is to allow the users to down load the draft classes from March Madness to Live as in NCAA Football and Madden.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:04 PM   #28
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

I think it is very important to note the gameplay nad game mode improvements the games made via my recap thread. There really shouldn't be any negativity around this title as it's been vastly improved over NCAA 08 for starters. I can not stress enough that EA have made strides with NCAA 09. Again, it's a improvement over the upcoming NBA Live 09 as well.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:59 AM   #29
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Again another pointless post!

Again, you want to dispute me, but you've never played the game! And there is no dynasty on the demo. So again your points aren't valid or even worth the convo.

!

I played both and I dispute your claim. CH Dynasty > MM Dynasty
Old 09-28-2008, 02:37 PM   #30
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heelfan71
I played both and I dispute your claim. CH Dynasty > MM Dynasty
Why are you opening up old wounds?

I'm done with this debate and have moved on to NCAA Basketball 09. Waiting the release and waiting to see some gameplay. I'm sure it will be what all College Basketball fans will enjoy.

MM08 wasn't bad, but hopefully NCAA 09 will be a great improvement over all the things that plagued MM08 last season.

Can't wait...

And got Tarheels.... Alumni
Old 09-28-2008, 04:20 PM   #31
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:

I'm done with this debate and have moved on to NCAA Basketball 09. Waiting the release and waiting to see some gameplay. I'm sure it will be what all College Basketball fans will enjoy.

MM08 wasn't bad, but hopefully NCAA 09 will be a great improvement over all the things that plagued MM08 last season.

Can't wait...

Many of the things plaguing last years NCAA 08 are gone largely in part to it now using the NBA Live 09 engine as a base and then improving on it to make it feel more like College basketball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2008, 07:35 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:

Can't wait...

I hope you are right.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »