Home

NHL 09 Fridays: Community Questions #1

This is a discussion on NHL 09 Fridays: Community Questions #1 within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-08-2008, 10:24 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: NHL 09 Fridays: Community Questions #1

Thanks for doing this Chase sorry if I came on strong but we cant get any hard dynasty info except you can turn off trades only .
So yes I also second we ask DYNASTY questions next.
I would like to know in dynasty mode is there anyway to keep accurate roster like a total rosters control . Also how many teams can we control and is there a playoff mode .
Thanks again
Old 08-08-2008, 10:48 PM   #18
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Post all Q's in the stickied thread. And I took no offense, this is the Internet -- I have thick skin because of it.
Old 08-09-2008, 08:40 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 12

Yet again EA chooses to ignore Dynasty mode and focus on Be A Pro, which is honestly a waste of development time. Don't get me wrong, it may turn out to be fun but I, like many others here, are mainly interested in what the core of the game - Dynasty Mode - has to offer. When are we going to see "next gen" presentation ie more stat overlays, sportscenter type recaps and highlights, news around the league etc, things that will really immerse us in the game. Yeah I know there have been more improvements to the already quality gameplay, but why not beef up the presentation as well? Some people may have requested Be A Pro, but really, what's more important to you, a seperate game from Dynasty Mode, or a more immersive core game with all the bells and whistles? When will EA start focusing on Dynasty? This mode has been bland for too long.
Old 08-09-2008, 08:43 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 12

I THIRD we ask Dynasty questions next.
Old 08-09-2008, 12:17 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalsanto0026
Yet again EA chooses to ignore Dynasty mode and focus on Be A Pro, which is honestly a waste of development time. Don't get me wrong, it may turn out to be fun but I, like many others here, are mainly interested in what the core of the game - Dynasty Mode - has to offer. When are we going to see "next gen" presentation ie more stat overlays, sportscenter type recaps and highlights, news around the league etc, things that will really immerse us in the game. Yeah I know there have been more improvements to the already quality gameplay, but why not beef up the presentation as well? Some people may have requested Be A Pro, but really, what's more important to you, a seperate game from Dynasty Mode, or a more immersive core game with all the bells and whistles? When will EA start focusing on Dynasty? This mode has been bland for too long.
i agree!!!! wish EA would answer this!?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2008, 07:20 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3
Is it possible to get injured from slapshots or just in general from the puck? Or possibly high-sticking injuries.

It happens all the time where somebody either gets hit in the face with the stick or sometimes even the puck and might have to miss a couple shifts to get stitched up! Where getting hit with the puck in the face could result in a much more lengthy injury length. Also breaking a foot from a slapshot right, this kind of things would be pretty cool to see. etc...
Old 08-10-2008, 02:06 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 6
Can someone please ask about Custom Soundtrack support on the PS3? I've heard they couldn't pull it off...but I need to hear some 'official' source on this, thanks! Other than that, I'm excited for this game!
Old 08-10-2008, 04:45 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 6
there are offline dynasties right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »