Home

Closing the Gap Between NBA Live and NBA 2K

This is a discussion on Closing the Gap Between NBA Live and NBA 2K within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-29-2008, 06:45 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: Closing the Gap Between NBA Live and NBA 2K

Wow. It seems like that same guy made 3 accounts and attacked me with each username. Hes not an EA fanboy I swear. The best part is that he actually had a conversation with himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huddy187
i didnt ask for cred, from what i heard from the producers said that live will be the best version so **** you thmst30
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KSUCKS
thmst30 your an asswhole i agree with huddy eventhough live hasnt been great, but its getting better.People dont like it because they hate EA and worship that average basketball game they call 2k.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbalivebeast
I agree with him 50% he sounds bias Live was one of the best selling basketball games the best versions were 95,98,2000,2001,2004,2004,2005,2006,2008,2009
Quote:
lol 2ksucks yea thats pretty bias thmst30 attack me first Ruff Ryder

Last edited by thmst30; 06-29-2008 at 06:50 PM.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:20 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2
As long as EA keep pushing money into Madden NBA Live series been sucking. I was the BIGGEST live fan but since the Dreamcast area I have to give the 2K much props. The shifting of going left to right to blow by a person was dead on and needs to be put back in the game. Live's Models are great but it plays like a arcade game. 2K playbook actual release the fliud dunks and jumps win it over. Live need to get bakc to basketball basic stop looking at certain players as this type and look at stats and growth on a player. They need real NBA fans input. David west can't hit a 18 footer? stuff like that messes with the real fans nerves. All Big men cant stick guards Both games need to get rid of that like the Lock D thing should only be use in spurts and should drain the player over using it. When you see Kendrick Perkins guarding a Jamal Crawford you wanna throw your controller and Yell BS. Defensive awareness need to be cut down a lot...only about 30 people can lock down and only about 15 folks can guard out on the preimeter. When Lindsey Hunter is in the game the PG should be dang near handing him the rock cause of his great onball D. Rondo should be able to rip a ball from a post player but Sam I am should get shook to the ground when guarding a Chris Paul. Get real fans and folks that know the game involve then both games would be well worth everyones debate. Right now no question 2K is killing and has been KILLING Live...It is just the way it is. Live needs to humble itself and learn a thing or two from its master
Old 07-02-2008, 01:01 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizmode313
As long as EA keep pushing money into Madden NBA Live series been sucking. I was the BIGGEST live fan but since the Dreamcast area I have to give the 2K much props. The shifting of going left to right to blow by a person was dead on and needs to be put back in the game. Live's Models are great but it plays like a arcade game. 2K playbook actual release the fliud dunks and jumps win it over. Live need to get bakc to basketball basic stop looking at certain players as this type and look at stats and growth on a player. They need real NBA fans input. David west can't hit a 18 footer? stuff like that messes with the real fans nerves. All Big men cant stick guards Both games need to get rid of that like the Lock D thing should only be use in spurts and should drain the player over using it. When you see Kendrick Perkins guarding a Jamal Crawford you wanna throw your controller and Yell BS. Defensive awareness need to be cut down a lot...only about 30 people can lock down and only about 15 folks can guard out on the preimeter. When Lindsey Hunter is in the game the PG should be dang near handing him the rock cause of his great onball D. Rondo should be able to rip a ball from a post player but Sam I am should get shook to the ground when guarding a Chris Paul. Get real fans and folks that know the game involve then both games would be well worth everyones debate. Right now no question 2K is killing and has been KILLING Live...It is just the way it is. Live needs to humble itself and learn a thing or two from its master
I agree with you 100% Live needs to start hiring people that have been doing these modifications to the game to fit our interest such as Tomba and Playmakers from the Live Center forum and other guys who would use their time and energy to bring out the best out of this poorly made game. good direction though

HARTFORD WHALERS

Last edited by BigO32; 07-10-2008 at 12:33 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2008, 01:08 AM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
i didnt ask for cred, from what i heard from the producers said that live will be the best version so **** you thmst30

Wow what a whinin' Live D!ck riding baby, I like Live as much as the next guy but to say its the best for the last 2 years...
HARTFORD WHALERS

Old 07-10-2008, 12:29 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 0
2k8 gameplay is to slow and sucks
Old 07-10-2008, 12:36 AM   #38
Rookie

Stop hatin just because LIVE hasn't been performing well in the last 2 years, I became a little hopeful in LIVE 08, 2k isn't slow and you just mad cause Live really isn't giving your what you want.
HARTFORD WHALERS

Last edited by BigO32; 07-10-2008 at 12:40 AM.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:39 AM   #39
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizmode313
TRUST FOR EA MONEY IS NOT AN ISSUE. it's just that the developers of Live don't have the creative talent to match up with 2k developers. plain and simple.
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com
Old 07-10-2008, 01:53 AM   #40
Rookie

LOL @ yo sig Jwill5050
HARTFORD WHALERS

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »