Home

FIFA Soccer 09 First Look

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 09 First Look within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-01-2008, 06:54 PM   #17
Rookie

btown12's Arena

OVR: 17
Agree with everyone on the 4 year limit on Be-A-Pro......really would be nice to play in more than one World Cup/Euro/Olympics/etc... for your country and of course be able to play on a few club teams without it being a one year deal.

I would really love if you started out playing in either the U-17 or U-20 World Cup for your country, then got club offers based on your performance in those tournaments, then you start off your career. Seems simple enough, there are similar structures in place in games like NCAA Football or MLB The Show, don't see why it wouldn't work in FIFA.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:49 PM   #18
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: FIFA Soccer 09 First Look

I'm excited about a lot for the game. Eager to hear about what is new and fixed in manager mode, but limiting be a pro to four year basically makes the mode useless this year. I want to be able to start as a kid and progress to the big stage in my career.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:10 PM   #19
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34
Re: FIFA Soccer 09 First Look

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
I liked that about 07 on PC. I'd lose about 3-4 guys off of Man U to int'l duty. Made me think about my backups and what formations to play to maximize my chances. Also, I had to play those guys to keep their form up.
They had this in Winning Eleven, also.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »