Home

NBA Live 09 For the PC Cancelled, What's Next?

This is a discussion on NBA Live 09 For the PC Cancelled, What's Next? within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-14-2008, 01:45 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: NBA Live 09 For the PC Cancelled, What's Next?

Inside Drive was only released on the PC in 2000.

Behindshadows2, you said " Good, they need to focus on the consoles." Well bud, EA didn't even touch the PC version at all this past year. They created the PS2 version and HB Studios ported the PC version over which is why it came out 30 days later than the console releases. This means that even after cutting the PC version there is no additional time devoted for the console versions of 09. And I do believe there are separate teams, one for the 360/PS3 versions, and one for the PS2/Wii/PC versions.

If you guys did play a lot on the PC you can essentially pick whatever version you like and it is being updated over at www.nba-live.com forums. 08 and 07 have been updated all year so far, there is an 06 complete update being worked on now, 2005 had a couple rosters come out lately and all art has been updated earlier this year. I updated a 2004 roster + art after this announcement and there has been the TRU mod for 2003 which last updated after the deadline. Also the 2000 forum has seen some activity but I dont think there is anything going on yet for that version.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:43 PM   #10
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39
Re: NBA Live 09 For the PC Cancelled, What's Next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows2

And I know for sure MM09 will draw in a lot of CH fans, I won't say why! But you'll see, I'll PM you later with that info!
- I won't dare jump on that ship

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »