Home

SECElite's Stadium Sounds Thread 2012

This is a discussion on SECElite's Stadium Sounds Thread 2012 within the NCAA Football Stadium Sounds forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-18-2011, 11:03 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 32
SECElite's Stadium Sounds Thread 2012

Ok guys,

Another year has gone by and it is that time again. I have begun work on my stadium sounds for 2012. With less than 2months remaining until the big release, I felt it time to began work to update my library as best as possible.

I am really going to try to work to get sounds for all 120 teams this year and could use the help of the community to get the correct sounds uploaded for each situation.

I am also working to get reverb added to all of my sounds so that each one of the tracks sounds as if it is coming directly from the speakers or crowd.

This year, I will be uploading all sounds for each team to zip files so anyone who wishes to obtain files for a team, may do so by simply downloading one file with all sounds contained within it. The zip files also contain playlists for those who stream sounds from their PCs

Thanks in advance for all of the assistance.

Download Here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i6n5x9rss...q3ZvE_iva?dl=0

GUYS LETS GET CREATIVE WITH SOME OF THESE TEAMS AND FILL THE GAPS!

some of these teams have not had sounds for the three years the feature has been available. All you have to do is suggest something to put in the slot and I will do the work to get that slot filled.
Can't do it without YOU!

Special thanks to Jerseysuave, and Auburn Alumni (others to be listed in the future)

Hokie20 and his website for the outstanding work on the Virginia and Virginia Tech Sounds:
http://www.cruhland.com/ncaa/

Mike and his Website for his outstanding work on Penn State:
http://www.zombienationpsu.com/2008/...m-stadium.html

bg1906 Has updated his sounds for 2012: As you all know he does an outstanding job year in and year out: Thanks for the contribution BG!
http://mysite.verizon.net/bgaylor/ncaa11/

HuskerAddict for Nebraska

Youngstown Bobcat for Ohio

Buckeye_Mac for Ohio State

Caliblue15 for Kansas State

Spurred for South Carolins http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ck-sounds.html

JamesZ243 (New Member) University of Florida

Mr_McGibblets90 Michigan State Spartans

Coogrfan - Houston Cougars

dodgerphreak - Fresno State

Here is a writeup from your OS brother Culpepper on how to add stadium sounds to the PS3:

Adding Audio Files to Your PS3 Hard Drive

Transfer MP3 files to memory stick (USB flash drive)

Connect an external source (i.e. USB flash drive or external hard drive) that contains audio files to your PS3 via one of the USB ports

From your PS3’s XMB menu navigate to the USB Device under the Music tab
Hit Triangle and "Display All'

Navigate to the file you want to copy, hit Triangle and select Copy

Create a Playlist

Add MP3 files to your playlist

Load NCAA 12

Go to the SFX Menu

Assign MP3 file to the event choices

How to add stadium sounds to XBox 360

Here are the steps: Easy as "Pie"

1. Burn the songs to disc as an Audio CD

2. Insert the disc into your 360 - The 360 will automatically go into it's media player and you will see the list of songs and a button to rip the songs

3. Rip the songs to your 360 Hard Drive - Click Done (all songs on the disc are ripped as an album)

4. Go to the selection for album, select the song, and click play song (You must do the following for each song) - The individual song begins to play

5. Click the button that says edit or save playlist, save the song as it's own playlist (Repeat 4 and 5 for each individual song) 30 songs - 30 playlists, 5 songs 5 playlists (Kapeesh?)

6. Insert NCAA, go to settings, custom stadium sounds, and create new event,

7. Choose the team, event, and playlist. Rinse and Repeat for all events up to 50 (Make sure to save your profile if you don't have the autosave selected)

For Those who are streaming sounds: Per AuburnAlumni: Heed it, like it, love it!

FYI on Streaming sounds...

Set up 2 separate folders for your sounds.

One is a "warehouse" to store all of your different school's sounds..mine is called "NCAA Sounds" with all of my subfolders (Auburn, Florida, LSU, etc.) inside there.

Then I have another Desktop Folder that I call "Current Stadium Sounds". This folder is the only one I actually share with the Xbox.

I simply drag and drop the particular team's sounds from my main folder down to the sharing folder and then go into the game. After the game is over, I simply drag the team's folder I was using out of the shared folder and back into the main folder that I store them in. Then I grab the next stadium's sounds I want and drag it into the sharing folder.

Now I simply set up the instances and it takes 3 minutes because the only sounds that show up are the exact ones I'm looking for.

The reason for your delay? Probably because you have more than one folder in your shared folder. The more folders/files that the network has to sift through to find the sound you want...the longer the delay.

If you keep only one folder in at a time, your delay will be near nonexistent.

Hope that helps.

Feel free to hit me up via meebo or pm if you get stuck! Good luck!

Last edited by SECElit3; 12-21-2014 at 10:17 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2011, 07:36 PM   #2
Rookie

mike10003's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: SECElite's Stadium Sounds Thread 2012

Small suggestion. For Pitt, since we, the students, sing Sweet Caroline, maybe replace the one you have with a portion of this audio : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dawv04k5_78, which has the "lets go pitt" instead of the generic "bum bum bum" and students singing along the whole song.
Old 05-20-2011, 08:10 PM   #3
War Eagle

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

For those of us that stream, I'd suggest going ahead and making a RAR file with each school in its own individual folder with pre-made "m4us" for the mp3s so that you literally have the playlists already made when you share it to your Xbox.

If you CAN do it, it would be great, but I totally understand if that's too much of a pain.
Old 05-20-2011, 08:17 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
For those of us that stream, I'd suggest going ahead and making a RAR file with each school in its own individual folder with pre-made "m4us" for the mp3s so that you literally have the playlists already made when you share it to your Xbox.

If you CAN do it, it would be great, but I totally understand if that's too much of a pain.
All over it Auburn... I am doing this for all schools

Shut Up and Show Me!
Old 05-20-2011, 08:24 PM   #5
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3

Shut Up and Show Me!
Excellent news SECElite. Thanks a lot.

Drew, you and I will have to get on XBL soon and get a little tutorial action going so I can do the same. I think I have to go that route on the 360 unless they up the song/playlist limit to about 600.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2011, 09:50 PM   #6
War Eagle

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3

Shut Up and Show Me!
Outstanding. Then all anyone has to do is "drag and drop" whichever file they want to use at the time in a shared folder. Once folks set up their sharing, it literally takes 5 min to set up any stadium sounds at any time.
Old 05-21-2011, 11:00 PM   #7
Rookie

jstadlin's Arena

OVR: 1

can you get some uva stadium sounds please?
Old 05-23-2011, 07:51 AM   #8
Pro

billysims's Arena

OVR: 9

SEC:

For Southern Cal, sometimes the band plays "Charge" when they get a first down or before a critical play on offense. Obviously I cant type how it goes, nor can I hum it, but i hope you know what Im talking about. It's that old, western bugle battle tune, like what you might hear when horsemen would ride into battle. It's not long.

If you could find it, that would be great. I use lots of your songs in the game. Thanks for all the work you do here, bro...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »