Home

Did I have a breakthrough?

This is a discussion on Did I have a breakthrough? within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-30-2020, 08:16 PM   #1
Rookie

studdley_'s Arena

OVR: 0
Did I have a breakthrough?

I need your guy’s assistance in finding out if I just had a breakthrough in cross platform modding or something cause I’m freaking out for what is probably no reason.

I’ve just come across an Atlanta Hawks rebrand on PS4 that is cross platform from PC (obviously) and has the 2015 hawks uniforms and court even though the court isn’t in the game and the uniforms aren’t especially part of a classic team.

Please help me figure this out cause it’s killing me. The branding is under gamertag manny.12600 if you want to check it out yourself

fire dave gettleman, sincerely everybody
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2020, 02:35 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: Did I have a breakthrough?

No, they just probably rebranded a team in my league and were able to copy it into a roster, I used to know how to do that on 2K17, but not anymore, something with myleague online and practically glitching the game to load that roster, but it is nothing to do with cross platform.
Old 07-01-2020, 03:43 PM   #3
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by studdley_
I need your guy’s assistance in finding out if I just had a breakthrough in cross platform modding or something cause I’m freaking out for what is probably no reason.

I’ve just come across an Atlanta Hawks rebrand on PS4 that is cross platform from PC (obviously) and has the 2015 hawks uniforms and court even though the court isn’t in the game and the uniforms aren’t especially part of a classic team.

Please help me figure this out cause it’s killing me. The branding is under gamertag manny.12600 if you want to check it out yourself

fire dave gettleman, sincerely everybody

If you figure out how this is done, let me know. There are some courts and uniforms im looking to get.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-01-2020, 06:23 PM   #4
MVP

jk31's Arena

if you want to do it on PC then head over to NLSC. you can use some. modding Tools There. limnonos Tool for example lets you Export myleague rosters to the roster Editor, which includes possible Team rebrands.
Old 07-02-2020, 01:51 AM   #5
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk31
if you want to do it on PC then head over to NLSC. you can use some. modding Tools There. limnonos Tool for example lets you Export myleague rosters to the roster Editor, which includes possible Team rebrands.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2020, 06:16 AM   #6
Rookie

yep probably copied.
Old 07-18-2020, 02:03 PM   #7
All Star

OVR: 49

no not a breakthrough. That hawk's court is hidden in the files since 2k18 , so anything you see hidden in the PC files can be uploaded to 2k share and shared on console. That why you would see in past years 92 dream team sets and usab 16 sets on 2k share. And tons of different hidden arenas / gyms.

Also you can do 1 texture mods and have fully modded jesery uni sets but would have to set up numbers on the uni inside the myleague uniform creator and then upload to 2k share.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »