Home

Old 11-07-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
The patches

Any Clues as to when the PC might get any sort of patch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2011, 01:46 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: The patches

I wish they would at least address the game crashing issue. That's the biggest problem. Some people can't even play because of it.
Old 11-07-2011, 04:40 PM   #3
Rookie

pc still gets no love

i seem to allways get choppy gameplay now unless its a cutscrean(follows a player after a nice play) what should be locked at 60 goes to 40somthing even with my more than good computer
Old 11-07-2011, 09:18 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 8

2k does not usually release a PC patch along with the console patches...instead they tend to wait until they are done patching the game and then give us PC gamers one big patch...don't bother checking in on that for another 2-3 months...
Old 11-08-2011, 05:14 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 3

Just a thought but have you tried turning on vsync and setting your graphics card to triple buffer? I find it helps keep my framerate smooth around 60 but it might be my computer....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2011, 10:15 PM   #6
Rookie

Maybe it's just me, as this has been m first year as a hardcore pc game player. But this is ****ing bull****. What's worse is you vets are use to taking it in the *** from 2k and coming back for more.

What we all need to do is make multiple accounts if need me and demand patches and details. I can't speak for anyone else but I purchased this game. I didn't steal it, and as a paying consumer I feel that myself and others are entitled to the same treatment as consoles. If as many pc gamers as possible hit up the developers on ever social media, we can get something done. Everything: email, twitter, Facebook, call. Constantly.

Just the thoughts of a big NBA fan, maybe I'm just ranting because there is no NBA and this game is the only way to get a fix right now.
Old 11-10-2011, 01:32 AM   #7
Rookie

ndlive's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by polorsport
What we all need to do is make multiple accounts if need me and demand patches and details. I can't speak for anyone else but I purchased this game. I didn't steal it, and as a paying consumer I feel that myself and others are entitled to the same treatment as consoles. If as many pc gamers as possible hit up the developers on ever social media, we can get something done. Everything: email, twitter, Facebook, call. Constantly.

you know, 2k is a business interested in making profits, not in human rights

debut numbers for 2K12 (Americas, source http://www.vgzero.com):
NBA 2K12 (X360) - 311,142
NBA 2K12 (PS3) - 246,912
NBA 2K12 (PSP) - 15,224
NBA 2K12 (PC) - 10,795

how many ppl do you suppose that 2k is paying salaries to, to specifically work on the PC version? with revenues like that?

it doesn't matter how many ppl (accounts) nag them, they already know. it's just not cost-effective.

piracy, half-price purchase, u name it... i'm just glad that 2k is able to scrape some profit that they think it's worth the trouble to port the game at all.

hell i'm embarrassed about how much of a market we are in the gaming industry. but that's just me maybe i need to stand up for my rights
Old 11-14-2011, 04:13 AM   #8
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndlive
you know, 2k is a business interested in making profits, not in human rights

debut numbers for 2K12 (Americas, source http://www.vgzero.com):
NBA 2K12 (X360) - 311,142
NBA 2K12 (PS3) - 246,912
NBA 2K12 (PSP) - 15,224
NBA 2K12 (PC) - 10,795

how many ppl do you suppose that 2k is paying salaries to, to specifically work on the PC version? with revenues like that?

it doesn't matter how many ppl (accounts) nag them, they already know. it's just not cost-effective.

piracy, half-price purchase, u name it... i'm just glad that 2k is able to scrape some profit that they think it's worth the trouble to port the game at all.

hell i'm embarrassed about how much of a market we are in the gaming industry. but that's just me maybe i need to stand up for my rights
5 weeks sales are 31,929.It's a decent number for Americas.As far as I'm concerned, Europe sales are even better on pc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »