Home

WNBA Caitlin Clark in the game?

This is a discussion on WNBA Caitlin Clark in the game? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-13-2024, 04:24 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: WNBA Caitlyn Clark in the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I may not be exactly coming from your perspective exactly, as I've never really watched WNBA.

However, in any game I buy I usually try out all the modes and I must say that women play differently from men in the game world and so, for that reason, I have played a lot in various games using alternative leagues like WNBA, just for my curiosity.

This is primarily why I think these newer and/or alternative leagues, are helped significantly by getting into a videogame. If people get into playing it then they know the teams and players better, which makes them more apt to actually watch.

So while you may have interest in the league and enjoy them on the game, I enjoy them in the game and may have a bit of real interest in the real thing at some point.
On a semi-related note, I'm so happy college football will be coming back for this reason, I will finally know who most all the teams players are and how they play, instead of, as now, just knowing Ohio State and a few other of the top teams.

I even remember complaining to my wife when they quit making the game, well how am I supposed to know who is who in college football now???

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 05-14-2024, 10:17 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
I may not be exactly coming from your perspective exactly, as I've never really watched WNBA.

However, in any game I buy I usually try out all the modes and I must say that women play differently from men in the game world and so, for that reason, I have played a lot in various games using alternative leagues like WNBA, just for my curiosity.

This is primarily why I think these newer and/or alternative leagues, are helped significantly by getting into a videogame. If people get into playing it then they know the teams and players better, which makes them more apt to actually watch.

So while you may have interest in the league and enjoy them on the game, I enjoy them in the game and may have a bit of real interest in the real thing at some point.

Well Im glad that this is helping you have a bit of an interest in the W. The ladies can really hoop and however 9and whoever) gets more people to enjoy them play virtually or in real life is real important for the growth.

The W tips off today so hopefully this year it will help others not only playt the mode but also translate that into watching the game.. even if its just one person.

Old 05-14-2024, 10:47 AM   #19
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAY_D1
Well Im glad that this is helping you have a bit of an interest in the W. The ladies can really hoop and however 9and whoever) gets more people to enjoy them play virtually or in real life is real important for the growth.

The W tips off today so hopefully this year it will help others not only playt the mode but also translate that into watching the game.. even if its just one person.

I just hope that Caitlin is smart enough to stay neutral on all the crazy stuff going on today so that her fan base can be as large as possible. Just one comment nowadays can lose you half your fans..

If she can do that, and play well, she may be the Michael Jordan of the NBA, in regards to attracting viewers and building the league.

All it takes is one person and it can spread into following 2 or 3 and then you're a fan.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Old 05-14-2024, 01:48 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 10

2K dropped an official update this morning that features all of the latest transactions. They did not add any of the 2024 Rookies.

If anyone is interested I created a custom roster adding all the missing players using this mornings roster update as the base. Each team is 100% complete. I used DeMoe420 rookies and added 7 additional missing players CAPs made myself.

Hope you enjoy.

https://youtu.be/TIHZyR47VBc?si=kQ_KBcmoXSB6sF6w

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...DLtC7snYo/edit
Old 05-14-2024, 02:11 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjt8405
2K dropped an official update this morning that features all of the latest transactions. They did not add any of the 2024 Rookies.

If anyone is interested I created a custom roster adding all the missing players using this mornings roster update as the base. Each team is 100% complete. I used DeMoe420 rookies and added 7 additional missing players CAPs made myself.

Hope you enjoy.

thanks for posting! I am going to DL these and use them. I subscribed too

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2024, 02:16 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
thanks for posting! I am going to DL these and use them. I subscribed too
Thank You! I really appreciate the DL + Sub

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...DLtC7snYo/edit
Old 05-15-2024, 09:00 PM   #23
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjt8405

Hope you enjoy.

You son of!!? Thank you sir!!! Download now!!! About to post a video in a few

I feel like the league is failing again to get behind this l this tiny movement that is happening currently. The amount text messages and my WNBA thread is getting is crazy. I'm so happy. But I still feel there is room the NBA or 2K in this situation could capitalize on. They could easily update the rosters the season started yesterday. Add the draft picks. It's that easy!! We can't do this SMH. It's hot feed the need!
Old 05-15-2024, 11:31 PM   #24
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Ahhhhhhhh They are in the game.... They even got Angel Reese photo (that's didi Richards).18f7f73550f85-screenshotUrl.jpg18f7f71907257-screenshotUrl.jpg18f7f71907292-screenshotUrl.jpg18f7f71907264-screenshotUrl.jpg

Last edited by jeebs9; 05-20-2024 at 11:52 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »