Home

Best NBA2k17 sliders?

This is a discussion on Best NBA2k17 sliders? within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-14-2017, 02:35 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Best NBA2k17 sliders?

Hey guys, I was just wondering if someone of you can help me out. I've been looking for a long time and so hard for a good hall of fame 2k sliders, but everything just seem to fail. I've been using the creweutah sliders lately, I gotta say they're pretty good, but on the 1.19 version it seems to easy, CPU miss a lot of shot, and I usually win by 15-20 at halftime. On the other hand, I tried the beta version but the CPU can't miss a ****ing shot. They usually hit 50-60% from the field. I play 12 minutes quarter on hall of fame. Can someone of you give me either a good sliders set, or some improvements for these one? I'll appreciate it a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2017, 03:50 AM   #2
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Re: Best NBA2k17 sliders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexshahrokhi
Hey guys, I was just wondering if someone of you can help me out. I've been looking for a long time and so hard for a good hall of fame 2k sliders, but everything just seem to fail. I've been using the creweutah sliders lately, I gotta say they're pretty good, but on the 1.19 version it seems to easy, CPU miss a lot of shot, and I usually win by 15-20 at halftime. On the other hand, I tried the beta version but the CPU can't miss a ****ing shot. They usually hit 50-60% from the field. I play 12 minutes quarter on hall of fame. Can someone of you give me either a good sliders set, or some improvements for these one? I'll appreciate it a lot!

you can also try the eggie 2.0

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 03-14-2017, 04:03 AM   #3
Rookie

SevenEleven11's Arena

Not sure what you are on about. Crewe's sliders are simply the best around. Slagging his set is not very productive. Try another set if youre not happy instead of making a thread to bag his set.

NOTE: Every set is different btw dude. If youre not happy with one, use another. Its that simple. This thread is not very smart is it now?

Last edited by SevenEleven11; 03-14-2017 at 04:07 AM.
Old 03-14-2017, 10:23 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenEleven11
Not sure what you are on about. Crewe's sliders are simply the best around. Slagging his set is not very productive. Try another set if youre not happy instead of making a thread to bag his set.

NOTE: Every set is different btw dude. If youre not happy with one, use another. Its that simple. This thread is not very smart is it now?

I'm not trying to bag his set. As written, I said they're the best sliders I used so far and are pretty good. BUT, FOR ME, I think only that on the 1.19 version, the CPU commits to many fouls and I find my self winning easily. No need to say I'm bagging his set, they're still the best and he made a fantastic job. If you don't fell like you can't help me or answer properly, don't write anything please.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »