Home

New to MyLeague - Settings help?

This is a discussion on New to MyLeague - Settings help? within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-28-2015, 05:24 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
New to MyLeague - Settings help?

I have always played with MyGM - But I would like to give MyLeague a try and I see there are a multitude of sliders & Settings that are not present in MyGM. I have looked but I can't find threads where people discuss MyLeague Setting Sliders the same manner in which the gampelay sliders are discussed. If someone could point me in the right direction it would be much appeciatd.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2015, 01:23 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New to MyLeague - Settings help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn33
I have always played with MyGM - But I would like to give MyLeague a try and I see there are a multitude of sliders & Settings that are not present in MyGM. I have looked but I can't find threads where people discuss MyLeague Setting Sliders the same manner in which the gampelay sliders are discussed. If someone could point me in the right direction it would be much appeciatd.
My league is basically my gm with out the cut scenes and less freedom. I didnt even bother trying out my gm since 2k15. Quite frankly I dont even see the point of my gm at this point. My league sliders are pretty much self expanatory if you read the title of it. They did add couple new options but I did not see them that much of a diff. Maker. Im only on like 3rd game and enjoying it. ML bascially lets you focus on playing more.... Then again I have not tried this years MGM so Im not sure the real diff. Other then what I mentioned...trust me sir you will enjoy ML unless you into that half assed rpg of a hybrid b-ball mode
Old 09-29-2015, 10:00 AM   #3
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUWS
My league is basically my gm with out the cut scenes and less freedom.
I'm guessing you meant more freedom?
Old 09-29-2015, 10:06 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
I'm guessing you meant more freedom?
Yes, more freedom... Thanks for catching that

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »