Home

2K15 Slider Coefficients

This is a discussion on 2K15 Slider Coefficients within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-06-2015, 11:28 AM   #1
MVP

Crossover1's Arena

OVR: 17
2K15 Slider Coefficients

Is there anything like this...

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...fficients.html

...for 2K15? This was a big find for me that went under the radar with so many here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2015, 05:22 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: 2K15 Slider Coefficients

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossover1

...for 2K15? This was a big find for me that went under the radar with so many here.
No. New ratings too.

Now I'm going to try Superstar Adjustments from chart and see how the game plays.
Old 01-14-2015, 06:14 PM   #3
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossover1

Thanks for reposting this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agame
No. New ratings too.

Now I'm going to try Superstar Adjustments from chart and see how the game plays.
Slider adjustments will work perfectly with 15, 2k took away the ability to see the adjustments from the in game substitution menu ala 2k14, but the boosts are still there.
Old 01-14-2015, 10:11 PM   #4
MVP

SpacemanSpiff's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
Slider adjustments will work perfectly with 15, 2k took away the ability to see the adjustments from the in game substitution menu ala 2k14, but the boosts are still there.
Not that I doubt you but is there any proof that the same values have carried over? Thanks for all the work you did figuring it out in the first place.
NCAA: UNC
Old 01-15-2015, 02:20 AM   #5
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
Not that I doubt you but is there any proof that the same values have carried over? Thanks for all the work you did figuring it out in the first place.
Definitely not any proof that I could provide that the same values did indeed carry over. I do recall reading somewhere that Czar or another producer did say something about the tuning of the CPU and that SS was the best bet as they tuned the game for that level but also that "that" level was were the least amount of CPU 'boosts' (I don't recall the exact wording used) are. My 2 cents.

Also take into account all the shenanigans people complain about on the higher levels just like last gen. So it would be safe to assume that they are still there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2015, 07:19 PM   #6
MVP

Crossover1's Arena

Quote:
Thanks for reposting this!

NP
Quote:
Definitely not any proof that I could provide that the same values did indeed carry over. I do recall reading somewhere that Czar or another producer did say something about the tuning of the CPU and that SS was the best bet as they tuned the game for that level but also that "that" level was were the least amount of CPU 'boosts' (I don't recall the exact wording used) are. My 2 cents.

Also take into account all the shenanigans people complain about on the higher levels just like last gen. So it would be safe to assume that they are still there.
I'm pretty sure the values have changed based off of the fact that it changed from 2K13 to 2K14.

One thing that might lend some credence to Czar's claim is if the game is easier on Superstar than in previous years. I haven't put much time into 2K15 so I wouldn't know.

Why would they remove this feature?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »