Home

Difficulty settings

This is a discussion on Difficulty settings within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-11-2022, 09:21 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Difficulty settings

Someone please call me crazy. I played 3 games today and the computer played WORSE on all star (missing shots left and right) vs on pro - my eras 91.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2022, 09:25 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Difficulty settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunRickyRun24
Someone please call me crazy. I played 3 games today and the computer played WORSE on all star (missing shots left and right) vs on pro - my eras 91.

On Pro the computer gives me a real good challenge on the Jordan mode alone. The computer on my era I’ve killed but 3 game sample size … Just need some clarity if you guys are getting the same.

Old 09-11-2022, 11:37 AM   #3
All Star

Don't have the game still thinking if I should get it or not but last year I fellt like superstar was much easier then all-star. I only played a few games on superstar but the few games I played I had my biggest wins a win of like 50 and a win of like 45 or something
Old 09-11-2022, 04:04 PM   #4
Rookie

Mikey6189's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunRickyRun24

I thought the same thing. Played the Kobe era vs the Spurs on All-Star and won by 5 and then played the exact same game on pro and got killed by 20+ both times I was the Lakers. Tim Duncan shot 13-13 and they didn’t ever seem to miss on pro difficulty. I thought I was going crazy.

Old 09-12-2022, 10:16 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey6189
I thought the same thing. Played the Kobe era vs the Spurs on All-Star and won by 5 and then played the exact same game on pro and got killed by 20+ both times I was the Lakers. Tim Duncan shot 13-13 and they didn’t ever seem to miss on pro difficulty. I thought I was going crazy.

Glad to know I’m not going crazy lol

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2022, 11:33 PM   #6
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey6189

Makes sense, on Pro the green zone on the meter is way bigger than higher difficulties. And since the game is “green or miss” even for the AI, greens are easier to hit so the AI makes more shots.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »