Home

NBA 2k24 PS4 Fictional Draft Class

This is a discussion on NBA 2k24 PS4 Fictional Draft Class within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-10-2023, 10:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey everyone, I wanted to see if there would be anyone who'd be interested in a fictional draft class & scouting reports for 2k24 on PS4? I know the vast majority of people on this forum that has 2k24 is playing on Next-Gen or PC most likely but if there are a few people like me who still haven't upgraded, I'm happy to provide some realistic draft classes so we can have a great MyNBA experience this year!

I've been playing MyLeagues avidly since 2k18 and had a 3-Year (in real-time) solid MyLeague running on 2k20 before my game file corrupted which led me to finally buy the latest 2k again. 2k is pretty much the only video game I play nowadays and from what I've seen, people don't recommend upgrading to next-gen just for 2k which led me to stay put on current gen.

My draft classes will follow the same guidelines as the other great creators have followed such as realistic rookie overalls / potential ratings (with appropriate draft stars, hidden gems and busts in every class), naming conventions, and accessories / styles.

If a couple people will find value from these classes, I'm happy to provide scouting reports but if not, I'll provide the search tags as I complete them in case someone stumbles upon this post in the future.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DC-1: 'Z Fictional Draft Class 1'
Scouting Report - https://docs.google.com/presentation...it?usp=sharing

DC-2: 'Z Fictional Draft Class 2'
Scouting Report - https://docs.google.com/presentation...it?usp=sharing

DC-3: 'Z Fictional Draft Class 3'
Scouting Report - https://docs.google.com/presentation...8c8148fa6e_0_0

Last edited by JoshNormanMane; 05-10-2024 at 11:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2023, 07:24 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: NBA 2k24 PS4 Fictional Draft Class

YEEEEEESS!!! DO IT PLEASE!
Old 09-30-2023, 12:03 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphaelguterbrazil
YEEEEEESS!!! DO IT PLEASE!
You got it, expect the first class in Late-October, Early November!
Old 11-02-2023, 11:15 PM   #4
Rookie

DC1 has been uploaded to the 2K24 PS4 Servers!

This draft class will have 73 fully edited players with realistic overalls, tendencies, accessories, and potential ratings. The remaining players in the class will all be 40-overall.

Scouting report is linked in the first post on the thread which will cover 60 players in the class along with a few draft stories.

Let me know if you use the class and if you have any feedback. I'm committing to one more draft guide as of right now but I'm going to put out at least 4 more draft classes on PS4.

Last edited by JoshNormanMane; 11-03-2023 at 01:25 PM.
Old 01-15-2024, 12:00 PM   #5
Rookie

Just uploaded Draft Class 2 to the servers for the few people still on PS4. This class will have 75 players with the top-60 players having their stories covered in the draft guide linked in the first post.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »