Home

MLB The Show 24 Achievements/Trophy List a W for Common Sense

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 24 Achievements/Trophy List a W for Common Sense within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-15-2024, 01:05 PM   #1
MVP

LegendKillerOne's Arena

OVR: 0
MLB The Show 24 Achievements/Trophy List a W for Common Sense

As someone who loves to get all the achievements each year in the Show love the ones this year. All tied to gameplay, 100% of them you can get in franchise mode (Which is my key mode), NONE of them force you to play any other mode to get some. GREAT JOB SDS
NHL: New York Rangers
NCAAFOOTBALL: Miami Hurricanes
NCAABASKETBALL: Duke Blue Devils
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2024, 08:42 PM   #2
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Re: LOVE LOVE The Achievements

I can't remember the last time I completed every trophy, since I don't play Diamond Dynasty very much or online at all. I was already at 26% completed after the Texas Arizona game you play while waiting for the install.
#44Syracuse
Old 03-15-2024, 08:50 PM   #3
MVP

LegendKillerOne's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
I can't remember the last time I completed every trophy, since I don't play Diamond Dynasty very much or online at all. I was already at 26% completed after the Texas Arizona game you play while waiting for the install.
You will get them all this year without even trying it's beautiful
Old 03-15-2024, 08:59 PM   #4
Expletive Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendKillerOne
You will get them all this year without even trying it's beautiful
I don't know about that considering my playing ability and playing style. There are at least 4 that I might not get without ''cheating'', the stolen base trophies are always a difficult challenge for me. And winning by 24 plus runs? Fuhgeddaboudit. But the good thing is when 24 is decommissioned, I still have a chance to work on missing trophies. Unlike when they are depending on the game staying commissioned to online.
#44Syracuse
Old 03-15-2024, 09:01 PM   #5
MVP

LegendKillerOne's Arena

Quote:
I don't know about that considering my playing ability and playing style. There are at least 4 that I might not get without ''cheating'', the stolen base trophies are always a difficult challenge for me. And winning by 24 plus runs? Fuhgeddaboudit. But the good thing is when 24 is decommissioned, I still have a chance to work on missing trophies. Unlike when they are depending on the game staying commissioned to online.
For 24 just play exhibition game on rookie and smash
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2024, 01:00 PM   #6
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: MLB The Show 24 Achievements/Trophy List a W for Common Sense

Made this a quick post on front page and filled it out a bit so fear not that the title of the thread was updated!

But yeah, I noticed this as well, keep this stuff simple and they did. You can knock them all out (except the one) in like 2-3 games if you really want, but either way you'll do them naturally this year.
Old 03-17-2024, 01:46 PM   #7
Expletive Deleted

I'm going to see if I can get them naturally and see where I stand in October. I suspect I will have all but the 24 runs trophy (Save Some For Tomorrow) and since I play auto fielding, the sliding catch trophy (Swan Dive Defense)going to be a challenge. If I don't have them naturally after the WS, I guess I'll cheat. Lol

I'm already at 30% and I think the highest I recall having in the PS4/5 era was like 89% a couple years back. I probably have to go all the way back to pre-MLBTS14 on the PS3 when I completed a hundred percent. And the only reason I could do it then because in the Good Old Days PlayStation online was free. I have never paid for PlayStation online but I guess I will start when EA CFB25 hits shelves. The only way this years MLBTS achievements could have been better is if there had been fifty trophies.
#44Syracuse
Old 03-17-2024, 02:34 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
I'm going to see if I can get them naturally and see where I stand in October. I suspect I will have all but the 24 runs trophy (Save Some For Tomorrow) and since I play auto fielding, the sliding catch trophy (Swan Dive Defense)going to be a challenge. If I don't have them naturally after the WS, I guess I'll cheat. Lol

I'm already at 30% and I think the highest I recall having in the PS4/5 era was like 89% a couple years back. I probably have to go all the way back to pre-MLBTS14 on the PS3 when I completed a hundred percent. And the only reason I could do it then because in the Good Old Days PlayStation online was free. I have never paid for PlayStation online but I guess I will start when EA CFB25 hits shelves. The only way this years MLBTS achievements could have been better is if there had been fifty trophies.
I got the swan drive in the second game of spring training with auto fielding so you’ll definitely get it.

Totally agree with everyone though: these are awesome! Don't know my exact percentage but I’m about halfway there. Would be incredible to get the 24 runs organically but probably not going happen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »