Home

Stadium Creator Is Such A Disappointment

This is a discussion on Stadium Creator Is Such A Disappointment within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-15-2024, 12:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Stadium Creator Is Such A Disappointment

Just went into stadium creator and nothing much has changed, sure they gave us a few more templates but we didn’t get any new letters and numbers or batter’s eyes. *Sigh* I really want to create a stadium but can’t cause they won’t give us more options, seriously how hard is it to give us more letters and number options?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2024, 02:43 AM   #2
Pro

breakfastcat's Arena

Re: Stadium Creator Is Such A Disappointment

Almost no new props, same issues with bullpens, walls, and restrictions, but the ability to import from last year as well as the new standing fans is very nice. It's not enough to get the mode where id like it to be but they are a couple welcome features. I'm really happy I can bring in the parks I worked very hard on and be able to fill up the dead concourses
Old 03-15-2024, 09:55 AM   #3
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23

They were so proud of the mode when they announced it but that sense of pride has long left this one. And what's sad is it is so close. If they don't want to allow us to place bullpens ourselves just give us a few more templets with them placed elsewhere. They could do the same with yellow lines on outfield walls but that one I want to do myself at some point too.

I hope they finally gave us all the state flags but I'm guessing we're still limited to the same ones as in the past? (I pick my copy up later today so that's a question, not a statement of fact.) Space ships, busted up builds and dinosaurs are cute but shouldn't be the focus additions when you still have so much more fans are begging for.

But being able to upload last years saves is a huge step in the right direct at least. I hold out hope that some of these request might (not bullpens or lines sadly) might make it in via a patch down the road. We did get some new props via patches last year.
Old 03-15-2024, 09:09 PM   #4
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

I'm still in the honeymoon phase and still getting a kick out of fiddling around with the creator. What would disappoint me is if they remove it like season mode, y2y carry-over saves and being able to manage my bullpen like I could in MLBTS19. The 3 batters faced minimum rule should have been opt in/out. But Stadium creator, while not close to perfect, allows me to give every minor league team their own unique stadium as well as more than 2 spring training parks for MLB teams. And that alone is HUGE in my book.
#44Syracuse
Old 03-15-2024, 11:53 PM   #5
Rookie

majere_74's Arena

Just wait until you get a bunch of builds under your belt. You will see what the community is upset about. This is year four and it’s pretty much the same as year one with the exception of new props that are not affiliated with ballparks. They need to remove stadium creator from diamond dynasty so that they can focus solely on that Mode on it’s own and make it better. It needs to be its own thing off-line, and we need to be able to have the freedom to create our ballpark how we choose.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2024, 07:08 AM   #6
MVP

KnightTemplar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by majere_74
Just wait until you get a bunch of builds under your belt. You will see what the community is upset about. This is year four and it’s pretty much the same as year one with the exception of new props that are not affiliated with ballparks. They need to remove stadium creator from diamond dynasty so that they can focus solely on that Mode on it’s own and make it better. It needs to be its own thing off-line, and we need to be able to have the freedom to create our ballpark how we choose.
I saw the dumbest new prop. It’s in with the dinosaur props. It’s a tree that is a carousel with several flying pterodactyls swinging around it. Not one new sign, but somebody sat down and thought of this? I can’t even imagine someone dreaming this up. Oof.
Old 03-17-2024, 01:30 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 9

Still having no option to move the bullpens is a major disappointment.
Old 03-17-2024, 01:54 PM   #8
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by majere_74
Just wait until you get a bunch of builds under your belt. You will see what the community is upset about.
Nah, I have plenty of builds just with MLBTS23, and for my purpose of making minor league and spring training parks, what we have is more than adequate. Tho I can see that trying to replicate demolished classic historical stadiums would be a real headache.
#44Syracuse

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »