Home

2024 updates MLB The Show 14 PS Vita/PSTV

This is a discussion on 2024 updates MLB The Show 14 PS Vita/PSTV within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-10-2024, 03:31 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: 2024 updates MLB The Show 14 PS Vita/PSTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorak
Mostly, I am asking for help with uniform editing. Photoshop, Gimp or any other program capable of working with dds images is good to go. Sometimes, the most time consuming task is to make the letters and numbers of uniforms.

Which teams do you want to take? Padres, Guardians or Twins. I provide you with the all the uniforms files to edit. Just keep the size and format.
I just have decided to upload the Indians (currently Guardians) and Twins uniform files to edit. Probably getting access to those files will motivate other people to help with the uniform updates of those teams.

For the city connect uniforms, I edit the Alternate Home.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MIN Uniforms MLB14TS PS Vita.zip (2.10 MB, 0 views)
File Type: zip CLE Uniforms MLB14TS PS Vita.zip (2.04 MB, 1 views)

Last edited by lorak; 04-13-2024 at 09:08 AM.
Old 04-10-2024, 03:40 PM   #18
Pro

To try to motivate people even more, I share some of my uniform templates for Photoshop that will help you editing those uniform files. I can also provide it for Gimp, if needed.

In some of the templates you need the activate a path, to then stroke it with the appropriate color and size. For example, to generate stripes on pants or jerseys.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Uniform templates PS.zip (828.0 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by lorak; 04-10-2024 at 11:59 PM.
Old 04-27-2024, 11:02 AM   #19
Pro

April 2024 Roster update.

As usual, click on this link if you want to have a look at the spreadsheet linked to this roster update and to help editing a few fields. With a spreadsheet as that one it is relatively easy to generate a roster update. Still no roster editor yet. Still no roster editor yet.

Notes:
  • Rosters are accurate as of April 15 2024.
  • Some fields are random, mainly player skin color, player likeness, salaries and contract length. For the 25 players in each of the MLB rosters, skin color is more or less accurate. If you want to help, please reply here in this thread to be able to update the values in those fields for each player.
  • The whole 90 player roster is updated for all franchises. Not only in MLB but also all the minor league teams. Thanks to baseball-reference and fangraphs for sharing all that information.
  • Thanks to MBMavs20 for his 2020-2024 pitch edits.
  • All-star rosters are according to the 2023 season. Keep in mind that this game only allows 25 players per team in its current form (15 for Class A teams) including all-star rosters.
  • Guardians replace the Indians as team name. After applying the 2024 Game Patch (after release, as carlanrays2022, sportsterpnw and myself are still working with some uniform updates). All logos are updated, not only for the Guardians.
  • This time Ohtani is not a pitcher but only a position player.
  • Injured players as of April 15 2024 that have been in an MLB team this year appear in the minors, most of them at least.
  • In this roster there are 45 pitchers and 45 position players per franchise. This is a constraint from this game. We stick to it to be able to complete player trades and to avoid strange behavior in RTTS.
  • Audio player names are either correct or there is no audio at all. Adding more variety to player appearance, pitching and batting stances.
  • This roster update takes the stock roster as a base. Just save in game the stock roster in any slot, back it up in Vita Save Manager (or any other similar tool), replace your decrypted game saves for this game with my files. Restore it in Vita Save Manager.
  • Please post in this thread any issues you find.
Maybe I will add Ohtani as pitcher for the next roster update. He will not play as pithcer this season, anyway.

Enjoy it!
Find all relevant links at the first post of this thread.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MLB14TS-PSVita-2024-Apr.zip (543.9 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by lorak; 05-04-2024 at 03:42 PM.
Old 04-29-2024, 12:21 PM   #20
Pro

2024 LiveArea patch

Here are the new LiveArea files!

Look at the included readme to know how to apply it. It requires a hacked device, in this particular case, rePatch plugin is not needed. If you want to include the changeinfo.xml and the updated saveicon set, rePatch plugin is mandatory. All the required files are in the attachment.

If you have your game bubble inside a folder bubble, just move it -the game bubble- outside of the folder bubble before rebooting your system. Afterwards, you can move it back to the same folder.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2024 MLB14TS LiveArea patch.zip (619.5 KB, 6 views)
Old 05-03-2024, 11:35 PM   #21
Rookie

Hey thanx for update this year when transferring noticed I had to replace the files individually on ftp from PC to vita instead of dragging the whole folder. Also is there a slider set that is preferred position players seem low compared to pitchers. Thanx again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2024, 02:06 AM   #22
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumsinblue
Hey thanx for update this year when transferring noticed I had to replace the files individually on ftp from PC to vita instead of dragging the whole folder. Also is there a slider set that is preferred position players seem low compared to pitchers. Thanx again
Glad you like it!

The roster should work ok with all sliders. Set the sliders to your liking.
I did not notice that position players have lower overall (I guess) than pitchers. For this year, I apply a different formula trying to be closer than previous year to the overall this game assigns to players. Read this too.
Old 05-11-2024, 11:28 AM   #23
Pro

It is good that someone downloaded the stock Cleveland Indians uniforms. Maybe you want to help updating those uniforms to get the Cleveland Guardians sets?

The goal for this year is to also add the Guardians and Twins uniforms. As I said before, we still need to update most of the City Connect uniforms.

Anyone else willing to help? I already shared my uniform templates five posts above.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »