Home

Old 10-07-2014, 09:10 PM   #1
Pro

kcsam's Arena

OVR: 1
M25 DPI & OPI

I've seen lots of different posters say that DPI and OPI affect M25. Some say the higher the rating for both, the more aggressive the DB and WR, respectively, become. And then I've seen others say it should be lower for both because it makes the DB go for more swats and the WR play the ball better. So which is it; better to have them both set high, low or one high and the other low?

And one last thing: do any other penalty sliders affect pass coverage?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 09:55 PM   #2
Rookie

Z3R0x13x's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M25 DPI & OPI

I know we have spoke before, but in my opinion the higher the DPI the more the defender goes for the hit or swat to jar the ball loose. With a low DPI I see more conservative defense play allowing the wr to always make catches without any fight. I feel like making OPI low and DPI high will make for a more even playing field. I use 33 catch for both cpu and user on madden 25 and dpi 93 opi 3. So many times before this slider set I saw wrs always making every catch no matter how hard they are hit. with this slider defenders go for the hit and if they make a good hit the wr will drop the ball. Although your star wr with high catch in traffic will still pull down these catches.
Old 10-10-2014, 01:20 AM   #3
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

Kcam did you manage to find working subs settings?
Old 10-10-2014, 05:40 PM   #4
Pro

kcsam's Arena

OVR: 1

No, man, I still haven't. I raise the fatigue and adjust Out and In and the HB subs out to not return. Then I adjust fatigue the other direction and the HB stays in the entire game. I can't find a set that actually works. I'm still stuck trying to find a set of coach mode sliders that work, too. I've only had the game for a weeks and I'm about to hang it up. The game may be too far broke to create coach mode sliders that create realistic results. I'm at a standstill.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »